From: ~BD~ on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> "~BD~" <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
> september.org:
>
>> In this current post you appear to be suggesting that your dad is
>> still
>> alive and living with 'Donna' - I'm so easily confused!
>
> Step parents isn't something you've heard of eh? My real dad as I said
> is
> very much dead, yes. He was killed in a car accident on a bridge a few
> miles from where I live.
>
>> Please clarify matters for all reading here.
>
> I honestly didn't think I had to clarify that aspect. Norman is a step
> dad,
> not my biological father. Is that clarified enough for you, Dave?

Yup - that's OK with me. Thank you.

> And what about the google map to the address? Just how do you defend
> doing
> that?

I don't feel any need to 'defend' anything. Anyone could have plugged
the posted address into Google!

At least you now know that I have *some* computing ability! ;-)

--
Dave

From: tom on
Don't think I've ever seen a more petty, childish, immature group of fucks
than what's poluting this NG......and I've seen some real idiots. Wish you
guys could find a playground some where and just duke it out and leave this
NG to people that might need AV help. Man...............GROW UP or just go
away!!!!!!!

From: Dustin Cook on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave.(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in news:hvb3iu$t2v$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org:

> Yup - that's OK with me. Thank you.

Are you sure, Dave? I mean, you seem to have this need to know everything
you possibly can about a person. So, again, your sure you don't have any
more assinine questions to ask of me?

> I don't feel any need to 'defend' anything. Anyone could have plugged
> the posted address into Google!

Fair enough. However, that being said, not everyone (besides numbnuts
anonymous remailer coward) bothered to do so, or create a fresh thread to
discuss it. Now, don't get me wrong, the guys funny as hell for doing the
very things he claimed I was a sociopath for doing, but that's beside the
point. You didn't have to add to the fuss.

> At least you now know that I have *some* computing ability! ;-)

hahah, right. I expect anyone could do what you did.

--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill

From: Dustin Cook on
"tom" <4@~.com> wrote in news:6W9Sn.23711$Xp4.13409(a)newsfe23.iad:

> Don't think I've ever seen a more petty, childish, immature group of
> fucks than what's poluting this NG......and I've seen some real
> idiots. Wish you guys could find a playground some where and just duke
> it out and leave this NG to people that might need AV help.
> Man...............GROW UP or just go away!!!!!!!

Hi Tom.

Unfortunatly,

the anonymous remailer feels a need to hide from me (He actually wrote the
reason he uses the remailer is to protect himself from me) so I don't think
for even a second he'd ever want to just deal with me in person. It's
pretty obvious he's scared of me, and needs someone else to deal with me
instead.

From: CiderScratter on
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:54:12 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>An outing is an outing; your efforts to spin it just won't cut what you
>did. You simply dropped to that of my former self, all with a single
>post. I knew you were a troll from the getgo, but you did have a little
>support from some people here. Until.. you stooped to my level a few
>years ago, that is.

You have no idea if this is the same person or not (or do you?).

I do not know who posted the address, whether it was your friend, foe or
even yourself. Nothing would surprise me.
If a foe then I for one do not agree with it but it has not changed my
opinion on any of the other stuff.

You certainly have no idea if "support from some people here" has
changed as a result of it.

Yes there was one misattribution in a post but the rest of it was 100%
correct from how I read it.

I am bored of reading it all now though.

I thought you said you were going to stop replying to it.
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Trogan Clicker, Path
Next: malwarebytes 3rd option