From: ~BD~ on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> Are you sure, Dave? I mean, you seem to have this need to know
> everything
> you possibly can about a person. So, again, your sure you don't have
> any
> more assinine questions to ask of me?

Hmmm!

OK - just one more! ;-)

Why were you frightened to log on to Annexcafe (User2User) and/or
Dogagent.com and search for what you call 'code'?

Perhaps guys there could trash even *your* machine, eh?!!!

Hey - no worries! The truth *will* out!

--
Dave (enjoying a lovely summer day!)

From: Dustin Cook on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave.(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in news:hvd5rr$sd5$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Are you sure, Dave? I mean, you seem to have this need to know
>> everything
>> you possibly can about a person. So, again, your sure you don't have
>> any
>> more assinine questions to ask of me?
>
> Hmmm!
>
> OK - just one more! ;-)

Sarcasm isn't something you were provided with eh?

> Why were you frightened to log on to Annexcafe (User2User) and/or
> Dogagent.com and search for what you call 'code'?

Frightened? how and why would I be frightened to log on someplace?

Your question isn't phrased properly. What you meant to ask is why won't
I do your dirty work for you?

> Perhaps guys there could trash even *your* machine, eh?!!!

Trash a machine? Please, enlighten me.. exactly how would that occur?

> Hey - no worries! The truth *will* out!

BD, the truth already has; your not the good guy you'd like people to
believe you are. Not much your going to be able to do to fix that, I'm
afraid.

--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill

From: Dustin Cook on
CiderScratter <cider-scratter(a)hotmail.invalid> wrote in

> On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:54:12 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>An outing is an outing; your efforts to spin it just won't cut what you
>>did. You simply dropped to that of my former self, all with a single
>>post. I knew you were a troll from the getgo, but you did have a little
>>support from some people here. Until.. you stooped to my level a few
>>years ago, that is.
>
> You have no idea if this is the same person or not (or do you?).

If you think proper headers are required to identify someone, you're way
off the mark and behind the times. :)

> You certainly have no idea if "support from some people here" has
> changed as a result of it.

Again, you don't know what emails/IMs I get on a daily basis; so really,
your a bit out of the loop.

> Yes there was one misattribution in a post but the rest of it was 100%
> correct from how I read it.

Hahaha. Well, then I would say you have reading comprehension issues. Or
in other words, you don't understand what your reading and are unable to
seperate fact from fiction in the contents of my old posts. It's okay,
the OP couldn't do it either.

From: Dustin Cook on

> On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:17:36 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> Yes there was one misattribution in a post but the rest of it was
100%
>>> correct from how I read it.
>>
>>Hahaha. Well, then I would say you have reading comprehension issues.
Or
>>in other words, you don't understand what your reading and are unable
>>seperate fact from fiction in the contents of my old posts. It's okay,
>>the OP couldn't do it either.
>
> I do not care much for your stupidity and my comprehension is 100%
> correct. Whether you claim them as fiction or not, was not and is not
> the issue. The point is you did write them. So glad you have admitted
> that.

I have not stated the posts weren't mine. That was never even brought up,
either by myself or the OP flooding. What I have stated from the
beginning was that not all of the information I provided in the posts
should be taken at face value. It's clearly a comprehension issue on your
part if you think anything else has been going on. Don't be so quick with
the word stupid next time. I suppose you think everything.. say, Eminem
says in his songs is the truth and should be taken seriously as well.
/joking.

I don't think I need to dedicate any time to convincing someone I don't
know? anything. Please see my signature for further questions concerning
that.

From: David Kaye on
Dustin Cook <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Anyways, it's all good. I live in the miserable assbackwoods state of
>tennesee where guns are legal and using force to protect yourself and your
>property is legal as well; so I'm not worried that I've been "outed".

Regardless, the more you respond to these posts the more they're going to
post.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Trogan Clicker, Path