From: George Orwell on

Dustin J. Cook, Kingsport, TN
Norman E Cook (55), New Gloucester, ME
Donna E Cook (51), New Gloucestr, ME

DUSTIN J COOK
5428 FORT HENRY DR
KINGSPORT, TN 37663

============================

http://www.spywarebanter.co.uk/23442-re-bughunter-site-update.html

Dustin Cook
View message headers
Find all threads started by Dustin Cook
Old July 18th 06, 04:58 PM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.anti-virus,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.os.windows-xp,alt.comp.virus
bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com
wrote:

snipped

I'm originally from Maine myself, born and raised. I don't
usually encounter a Mainer who isn't able to answer a few
simple questions. Especially when said Mainer raised them
in the first place... Please don't make my home state look
foolish, just answer my question if you don't mind. It's
not difficult. I'm really not trying to make you look silly
or anything, I just want to know what made you think
BugHunter was a trojan. That's all.

--
Dustin
Author of BugHunter Malware Removal Tool

https://www.mixmaster.it

From: Dustin Cook on
tad32(a)eeoru.com wrote in

> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:21:13 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>"~BD~" <.BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in
>

>>Wonder if anyone can get what my middle initial stands for? hehehe.
>>
> Jagoff?

Nope.. gotta do better man.. better I says.

--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject
-Winston Churchill

From: Leythos on
In article <hv8qi0$val$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
..BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk says...
> A picture, here!

Many places would terminate your account for harassing someone on
Usenet, and to post their public identity can get your account yanked by
many providers.

Trust yourself.
From: Dustin Cook on
ASCII <me2(a)privacy.net> wrote in news:4c192496.4805578(a)EDCBIC:

> Dustin Cook wrote:
>>
>>Anyways, it's all good. I live in the miserable assbackwoods state of
>>tennesee where guns are legal and using force to protect yourself and
>>your property is legal as well; so I'm not worried that I've been
>>"outed".
>
> Spell checkers are also legal (but not mandatory).
> When I lived in the "volunteer" we used two of the letter S
> to spell our state.

Typo on my part. I don't much care for the state overall. I suppose that
might be different if I was nearly as religious as many of my neighbors. We
have more churchs up here than we do gas stations... :(

From: Heather on

"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Wonder if anyone can get what my middle initial stands for? hehehe.
>
> Joseph?

Jeremiah? Jumpin' Jehosaphat?? Joshua?? Jacob??

(had to throw a few *bible-belt* names at you, lol)

Heather

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: Trogan Clicker, Path