First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
USB 3.0 implementation on FPGA
Hi everyone, I'm just about to start an implementation of a USB 3.0 interface in VHDL for data transfer from FPGA to a PC and vice versa. The core should acts as a USB device for the PC. The core is intended for an FPGA projects where an "easy" interface to a PC is needed. Higher data rates as defined by the... 29 Mar 2010 03:39
What is happening to Atmel EEPROMs?
On 25 Mar, 11:20, Peter <nos...(a)nospam9876.com> wrote: They have doubled their prices and the lead times are 18 weeks. Yet, others are making them OK. Are Atmel trying to get out of the business? x----------x They got rid of their fabs, and are now having to join the queue at TSMC or wherever they... 29 Mar 2010 23:36
BT earpieces
Hi, Anyone dissected one of these? I'm curious if it is even possible to do so (or if they are so highly integrated that doing so just results in a pile of plastic and silicon). E.g., could you use the guts of the radio and interface the rest to an external mic and earphone? Thx, --don ... 14 Apr 2010 07:39
Saving C structures to file -- best practices
I'm doing some work on a 16-bit micro and one of the things the software does is store data in a structure for easy access. Currently, I save the entire structure to file and get it back from file when the program is restarted. No problem so far. However, if I need to change the structure (add a member, remo... 10 May 2010 17:38
50 ohm PCB antenna track impedance
I am designing a PCB which will use a GPRS modem. The connection between the Antenna SMA connector and the GSM modem is via a 20mm 50 ohm PCB track. This is a two layer 1.6mm thick 1 oz copper PCB and the 50 ohms impedance is achieved with a 260 thou track in a ground plane with 8 thou clearance over a solid ground... 24 Mar 2010 16:58
Have you ever Vinculum/FTDI support?
Has anyone here ever had a response to a support query for the Vinculum VNC1L or anything else for that matter? I don't get as much as an automated ack. I thought the purpose of the chip was to make life easier when implementing USB host function but this is getting to be no joking matter. Peter ... 2 Apr 2010 09:16
spartan 3E ethernet PHY help..
i am using spartan 3e board to transmit UDP packets to my pc. I can write to PHY registers i.e. i have only done soft reset by writing 1 to 15th bit of control register and i can see that it executes. The problem is i cannot read the registers or at least i cannot see any data in chipscope pro. kindly help me... 24 Mar 2010 07:41
Bluetooth Myoelectric Mouse
So for my capstone project I've decided on a myoelectric controlled (think robotic prosthetics) wireless computer mouse. From my little reading so far, I can avoid the pc side of the bluetooth stack entirely by conforming to the Human Interface Device profile on the device side. The way I read it, it should be basicall... 23 Mar 2010 18:18
design issue - embedded webserver application
Hi everybody, I am having a question about a design of a system. My goal is to integrate a single board computer into a existing measurement system. A webserver should run on the SBC so that the system can be configured with a browser. If it is possible it would be great if the website could display und updat... 24 Mar 2010 16:58
Initializing a Sitronix ST7571 LCD display driver
Hello I'm looking for example code for initializing a Sitronix ST7571 LCD display driver. Anyone here that can share his code? ... 23 Mar 2010 14:45