First  |  Prev |
Pages: 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
AT91RM9200
Hi Someone asked me to help him with AT91RM9200 and AT91RM9200-EK kit. I have gnu toolchain with gcc "3.4.3". I plan that we will run programs directly on that processor - without any kind of operating systems (linux or winCE). I'm looking for project samples for this board. Are there in the internet availab... 10 Jun 2005 13:18
PIC code for LMX2306 synthesiser
Does anyone have any PIC code (PIC16F676) for National's LMX2306. I'm sure the PIC has been interfaced to this chip a million times and I'm looking for some drag and drop code to save a few hours. Thanks, Thomas ... 11 Apr 2005 16:23
JTAG emulators
Hi, I am trying to find a JTAG emulator for a new project which uses a ARM7 processor. I am considering several vendors, such as Lauterbach (Trace32 ICD), Macraigor (Wiggler, Raven, usbDemon, mpDemon), Emutec (DebugJet), Hitex (Tantino), Embest, Nohau, EPI, SigNum, ...etc. The emulator has to support multi-c... 5 Apr 2005 04:34
GSM/SMS connected alarm system
Hi, I'm just developing a small alarm/supervising system for my friends. The main idea is that the microcontroller receives data from different sensors (eg. anti-burglar ones, or even some sensors evaluating the health of an older/ill person), and automatically sends SMS notifications to the group of registered... 15 Mar 2005 08:49
TCP/IP stack for GPRS
Hey Any of you had any experience with running tcp/ip stack on 8051 for GPRS purpose?? Which 8051 uC and TCP/IP stack did you use?? Free ones preferred :-) Or should I use a different uC like AVR ATMega128 og an ARM7 like Phillips LPC21XX. I've only got experience with 8051 uC.... It's my first GPRS project... 9 Mar 2005 06:26
Encryption Algorithm
Hello Can anyone guide me on the implementation of encryption algorithm using microcontroller? ... 24 Feb 2005 10:02
Keil C51/ 8051 port of uIP v0.9 TCP/IP stack.
The Keil C51/ 8051 port of Adam Dunkels' uIP v0.9 TCP/IP stack is now complete, and is available for download at... http://www.iinet.net.au/~vanluynm/ Included is the uIP web server application, as well as drivers for both serial port SLIP and RTL8018AS network card Ethernet communication. You will need an 8... 14 Feb 2005 19:51
generating ntsc video
Can anyone give me an idea as to the bare minimum system requirements for generating the picture information for some NTSC video at a very low resolution? I'll be working with a small 8085 microcontroller for which I don't yet have the exact specifications (it either operates at a 1KHz or 1MHz clock speed), an... 14 Feb 2005 19:51
at89c52 bootloader
Hii all, I am looking for Atmel89c52 bootloader so that i can do in-system programming. I searched the net, but could not find any site regarding this. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Sharaf ... 14 Feb 2005 19:51
Hands on PCI interface ...
Interfacing via ISA bus is very easy but slow and it is getting difficult to find ISA based PCs. USB bus easy to use but its packet stucture and therefore the latency is an issue for some real-time applications. So, I want to learn how to build and work/play with PCI interfaces. Can you suggest what is the ea... 14 Feb 2005 19:51