First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Microcontroller programming
I am student of computer science. i have good skill of programming in C/C++. I want to start learning Microcontroller Programming. What is the pre-requisite to get started and what kind tools (Software and Hardware) i need to get a start. ... 12 Oct 2006 19:13
SC16IS752 anyone?
I've designed a board around the Phillips SC16IS752 dual I2C/serial bridge chip. However, I'm having problems getting the thing to set up properly. I have Googled and searched the Phillips and other sites for app notes on using the I2C but found no app notes. So, if anyone out there has used this chip in a... 28 Sep 2006 11:53
Atmel AT90USBKEY
Hi, has anyone had any luck in obtaining the software for this evaluation board? I requested the standard (USB Device) packages and was able to download some password protected files. On the download page it sais that the passwords are sent to the given email address within a couple of days - that's three weeks... 28 Sep 2006 11:21
Embedded GUI Code
I am on a search for an embedded GUI / Windowing / 2-D system. I would like the source code (in ANSI-C) included in addition to basic drawing mechanisms (circle, dot, line, rectangle). This needs to be usable on an embedded system and easily portable. I've looked at uc/GUI from Micrium and C/PEG from Swell Softw... 10 Oct 2006 05:10
Ford DCL protocol
does anyone know the protocol of Ford's DCL (data communications link) used on early '90s EEC-IVs? It's a two pin connection (it's not the normal flash self test flash code thing); from patents I've found it's probably a RS485 connection but I can find no info about the protocol used, other then a few scan too... 27 Sep 2006 06:38
Universal IR capturer
Hi, I have tried to make a universal IR capture for a Freescale MC9S12NE64. My gold is that the output from the controller is compatible with the Philips Pronto format ( http://home.tiscali.nl/m.majoor/prontoirformats.pdf) The program I been writing is working fine on the remote controls I have on ... 21 Sep 2006 03:33
Parallax Propeller
I haven't heard anyone talking about the Propeller since earlier in the year when it had just been released so I'd like to share my impression of it with anyone who is interested. BTW, I have been heavily into LPC21xx ARM chips the last year or so and this is something completely different. I received a Para... 21 Sep 2006 02:29
New ICD2 Clone manual and schematic
I've posted an ICD2 PIC Programmer / Debugger on my site www.blueroomelectronics.com If you're interested in buying or building an ICD2 or just want a great PIC programmer read the assembly manual I've posted. Comments welcome. ... 21 Sep 2006 23:04
8051 problem with serial port and timer
Hi everybody, I am using a AT89C51ED2 in my design and I have a problem with its timer and UART simultanous function. Timer and serial port work fine seperatly but when they are gathered in one code, timer ISR stops functioning. here is sample of the code written in keil. #include <REG52.H> /* sp... 16 Sep 2006 04:29
Favorite Philips/NXP LPC21xx websites/forums?
Hi, I've recently started development with a Philips LPC2103. I know Atmel has a site, AT91.com, which I found useful for AT91SAM stuff. I'm looking for suggestions or recommendations on websites/forums that discuss using the LPC21xx parts. I did the Google search already but ended up at sites that arch... 24 Sep 2006 12:51