First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
MSP430 and Linux
Anybody know which MSP430 programmers work well with Linux? I was thinking of getting the ez430, which is almost free, but I read in an earler thread here that the USB interface was proprietary and Windows XP only. Nobody's paying me for this one, so it has to be fun, and that means not dragging out the Windows b... 16 Sep 2006 23:33
SPI Bus Specification
I searched this group and could not find much on an actual spec for the SPI bus. I know that this bus is very loose. One of my coworkers refers to it as a non-standard standard. But I will be doing some strange things to a couple of SPI bus interfaces to pass them through a cable using fewer pins than otherwise ... 9 Sep 2006 13:43
Link&Locate 86?
Hi, Does any of you All knows what happened to the old Link&Locate? It seems to have totally vanished, and I don't see much suitable replacement for it... TIA, Phil ... 7 Sep 2006 02:58
8 bit microcontroller market
I am trying to get a handle on the current (or at least fairly recent) 8 bit microcontroller market. There is plenty of anecdotal evidence around, usually to show a particular manufacturer in a favourable light but apart from spending several grand on a marketing report I have been unable to find a set of basic fig... 18 Sep 2006 03:04
Tiny Bootloader
Hi All, Has anyone manged to get the tiny bootloader from http://www.etc.ugal.ro/cchiculita/software/picbootloader.htm working? I have a 16F877A with a 4MHz crystal. I modified the frequency in the software and downloaded it with no problem. Running the software it discovers the PIC with no problem. Howev... 30 Aug 2006 13:24
Dell D-series Power Supply
may be this is a bit off topic here but I bought a 3 year old D-Series lattitude leasing laptop D600 in Ebay. My old notebook had a 2 pin power connector and the switching supply worked down to 12 Volt. Only battery charging was disabled if power supply was not 18 Volt. From this reason I always used a direct 12V s... 26 Aug 2006 15:50
PIC USB software
Hi, I am developing a data logger application for the 18F4550 and was wondering if anyone had some sort of windows/linux application that stored/viewed USB data from the PIC ?? It would be great to get something that works so I cant test my firmware easily... I have built my own basic PIC demo board and I have to... 21 Aug 2006 21:36
MT8888 with 89c51
I Design A Circuit With 8051 And MT8888.This Circuit Is Working With This Way That Write Below. At First I Initialize MT8888 Upon Its Datasheet With 8051 And Then Initialize It For The State That Wait For A Ringing Of Telephone ,I work with INT0 Of 8051 And Connect Interrupt Pin Of MT8888 To INT0 Pin Of 8051. Ther... 6 Aug 2006 05:13
lcd interfacing
hi .i m interfacing 16x2 lcd to my P89LPC935 but i m unable to get the desired output.i hav tested many times and also the program is correct as i m able to debug it & observe the output correctly.i hav also replaced my lcd one time. i m using HY-1602F6 lcd module.i hav checked my pin configurations again & again... 12 Aug 2006 09:49
TMS375C717
Dear all, Our factory mission is repair systems; today we are working with a Texas Instruments microcontroller marked TMS375c717FNL or TMS375c017. This microcontroller is used on a balance system produced by Sartorius a.g. (Germany company). How I can find information about a old or obsolete TI device? There is n... 31 Jul 2006 04:27