First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
MSP430 --> AD421 DAC current loop problem
I hope someone with some experience with the AD421 can point us forward with a problem we have. We've got an MSP430F149 driving an AD421 16 bit DAC as a 4/20mA current loop driver. The AD421 is isolated using H11L1M optocouplers, the F149 is battery powered and completely isolated from the AD421, we have used the... 18 Sep 2005 18:25
Procyon AVRlib / UARTSend functions
Hi, This is an interesting issue considering the serial port communication applications in Atmel AVR Processors. I am using currently Procyon AVRlib C-Language Function Library for Atmel AVR Processors to write application over Atmel Mega2560. The library has Dual UART driver with buffer support. ( uart.c / ... 13 Sep 2005 11:16
SDCC warning
Dear Friends, I am working on 89C52 processor with sdcc compiler. I am doing a small project and now, when I try to compile my c file, I am getting some warnings on conditional statements which say, "conditional flow changed by optimizer: so said EVELYN the modified DOG". I am not able to understand this message... 3 Sep 2005 05:18
S1D13700 Grayscale configuration
Hi all, I'm using a S1D13700 with my 320x240 display with 1bpp without problems for weeks. Now, i'd like to increase the color depth to 2bpp (maximum color depth @ 320x240). I experience some difficulties since grayscale mode is not develloped in the datasheet : - [FX] should be set to 0b0111 - [C/R] is (... 11 Aug 2005 11:07
Free FAT16 Filesystem
The FAT16/ 8051 Re-Work of Dave Dunfield's Minimal Dos Compatible File System (MDCFS) for the Keil C compiler is now complete and is available for download at www.iinet.net.au/~vanluynm Situated over the Compact Flash sector level hardware and routines (also available from the link above), or above your own low l... 19 Aug 2005 11:33
Couldnt read MT8888
Hi.. I'm trying to build my own PSTN-based home controller. Yes, I know that many would suggest to build IP-based one. The problem is subscribing internet here is far more expensive than subscribing PSTN-line. Sucks.. Anyway, I use AVR Mega8535 with MT8888 so I can control my house and get its status (throu... 26 Jul 2005 13:21
EasyAVR problem
Hi I am new to this group and new to embedded world. I both few months ago this board for beginers (link in English for the descendant EasyAVR2 http://www.mikroelektronika.co.yu/english/product/tools/etools.htm#3 with some addons, I couldn't find the link to my version, suppose it is outdated, this one have USB... 27 Jul 2005 03:14
Chipcon & other RF transcievers?
Hi everyone. Has anyone here used Chipcon transciever parts? I'm thinking about using the CC2500 or maybe the CC110 for a project and wanted to find out the pro/cons for these devices. Also, is anyone aware of a part in this class (embedded RF, SPI or UART interface) that can do 1 Mbps? Finally, how goo... 16 Jul 2005 11:56
MSP430, gcc -> IAR
I'm an experienced C/C++ programmer, but very new to Embedded programming. I've bought the TI Flash developers kits that include the IAR compiler. I have some existing msp430gcc code, but there are some differences - particularly in how interrupts are declared. The issues I need to resolve: 1) some of my in... 3 Jul 2005 16:19
How to make a bootable compact flash
Hi, I have a PC104 system. It does not have either a floppy or a CD drive, it has a compact flash drive a: built in and an add on board for a compact flash card (like used in cameras) for drive c:. It comes with a defunct dos clone called GSDOS. Someone before me made a MSDOS bootable flash drive. Now with that I... 24 Jun 2005 18:02