First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
Backup battery for AT91SAM9261
Looking at the data sheet for the AT91SAM9261, it says the back up supply voltage range is 1.08 to 1.32 volts with a current of 2.5 microAmps. This could be supplied by a watch battery except I have no idea how to regulate the voltage to this range without draining the battery from the regulator quiessent current.... 7 Mar 2006 02:58
RTOS brands
Hi All, I have tried to get some information about RTOS from different suppliers, but I find it hard to cut trough the marketing and sales pitch persons. Before you can get any answers, you have to answer 50 questions to get any info at all and then they want to demo their excellent RTOS. Taking more of your tim... 3 Mar 2006 00:21
SAE J1587/J1708/J1939
Does anybody have a list of SAE J1587/J1708/J1939 PID definitions they could post here or email to me? Many thanks! Ricardo ... 25 Jan 2006 16:24
USB CY7C67300 chip HPI
Hello, Does anyone has experience with the Cypress CY7C67300 USB chip. I want to read it by using the HPI protocol. I have a PCB with a C167 infineon microcontroller connected to this chip. I have tried but I can't get it working. Can anybody give me some hints. Jac. ... 27 Jan 2006 12:55
SD Card - boot sector
Hi guys, I am finding that reading the raw data off an SD in my embedded, that the boot sector is not actually at address 0, but differs from card to card (ie. my 64 MB has the boot sector at 4E00, and my 128 MB at C600). Everything else before this is read as 0's. I am not using any of the secure stuff on t... 23 Jan 2006 22:35
Free FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 filesystem (C)
Google Groups is being recalcitrant these past couple of days, so I have no idea if the world will see this, but I've just released free C source to my embedded FAT filesystem. I've tested this code on a variety of platforms, including ARM, AVR and MSP430. I know there are several such filesystems in the world, b... 13 Jan 2006 18:44
Sed1335 with LPC2294
Hello to you all. Has anybody used successfully the SED1335 device in bus mode with LPC 2294 (the ARM7 from Philips)? I'm using a Phytec development board, which uses the A2 address bus as the lowest bit for the addresses. The register BCFG3 seem to correctly set: BCFG3 --> 0x0000FBEF bit memory access,... 3 Jan 2006 09:19
FT2232 JTAG
Are anybody using FT2232 in JTAG interface with FTCJTAG.dll? I'm trying to read IDCODE and I always get bad value. I will be very grateful if someone send me example code in Delphi or C? Thanks, Elektrolot ... 25 Dec 2005 22:51
Need schematic to make programmer for PIC18 family PICs
I would like to build my own programmer for Microchip PICs. There are many schematics on the Internet available but I can't seem to find exactly what I want. What I would like is something that provides all (or most) of the following functions: * Can program PIC18 family of devices (or all of the major PIC famili... 21 Dec 2005 17:48
PL2303 driver guide ?
I am writting a firmware to connect an embedded USB host with the Prolific PL2303 USB-RS232 chip. The PL2303 chip is used to get data from some RS232-enabled devices and then transfer these data to the USB host. Now I need detailed information about PL2303's specification and operation, to develope the appropriat... 30 Nov 2005 02:07