First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
What is your favorite PCB software?
Just curious about what everyone uses. I've been using Orcad PCB editor. ... 22 Apr 2008 08:08
PIC32 starter kit impressions
can you comment on the power consumption of these devices? All I saw on the family datasheet was TBD for all current ratings. ... 22 Dec 2007 14:44
GNUARM multiple definition of AT91F_AIC_ConfigureIt
Look, I'm having a real battle with GNUARM. I just can not get rid of all of these multiple definition include problems between device.c and board.c, both of which Atmel wrote. -------- begin (mode: ROM_RUN) -------- arm-elf-gcc (GCC) 4.2.0 Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free softwar... 9 Dec 2007 23:53
Excel-RS232 via Cheapcomm: Where?
Hello Folks, Since mscomm.ocx for some strange reason will pop a license block unless you also install VB Professional (which most people don't need) I am looking for other methods to communicate with RS232 from Excel VBA, other than directly using the API. Lots of Google searching provided only one alternat... 28 Sep 2007 10:44
About NXP TDA8007 (smart-card chip controller)
Dear everybody, I'm having a trouble writing a software driver for the NXP TDA8007. My software is able to read and write any of chip's registers. What I don't understand refers to bit CRED (MSR register) behaviour. First instruction of my driver is a write operation on CSR register. After this operation CRED ... 14 Jun 2007 22:59
How to opena handle to "Cypress EZ-USB FX2 (68613) - EEPROM missing" and download a program to RAM
But NOT using EZ-USB which I suspect is messing my programme up. Perhaps it does not allow for the extra memory in the FX2LP. I have written code to download a program (in hex or iic format) to RAM or EEPROM, but that was when the FX2 was running vend-ax (or our software, which is derived from it). I just ne... 15 Jun 2007 10:32
Atmel AT89c51ed2 isp bootloader - no longer able to sync
Hi I am hoping somone out there may be able to point me in the right direction !! I have a board that has two AT89C51ED2's fitted to it. One is the 68pin plcc version (main) and the other the 44 pin plcc version (Slave). Also, I have written an application for a PC so that I can program both chips using the ... 21 May 2007 12:55
USB Bulk Reads via Cypress EZ-USB FX2
Hi Guys, I have attempted to perform a USB Bulk read transfer over an EZ-USB FX2 development board. Vendor requests work fine, but using the usb_bulk_read() functions returns the following error message: "usb_submit_async: submitting request failed, win error: The parameter is incorrect" So far, we hav... 9 May 2007 09:18
Problem for program 16f628A with Mplab icd 2 Verification problem
Hi all> I have some troubles with programing the 16f628A with mplab icd2 i configured all bits configured, i don't have any pull up resistor in RB6 and RB7, the voltage suply is ok for Vdd and Vpp. the dispositive pass all the self test and the voltage have a rigth value. also i configured de bits configure... 16 May 2007 08:34
Size Optimization for an embedded system
I have a few questions aregarding size optimization : 1. I have already applied the linux kernel Tiny patch but I need to further reduce the size of the kernel.Any suggestions? 2. Is there a tool with low memory footprint to find out the dynamic memory usage of applications during runtime?Applications like iptab... 9 Apr 2007 08:27