First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
High-end AVR vs. low-end ARM?
In terms of pricing, how do high-end AVR's (Mega-128) compare to low-end ARM processors? The ARM's are much more powerfull and have large RAM memories on them. Anyone ever compare them? I heard that ARM's are cheaper than AVR's these days. Is this true? ... 14 Nov 2008 18:34
Registration of MAC addresses
This seems to me like a dumb question, but I don't know what the answer is... We are building a product using the LPC2368 (which has a MAC) & a Micrel KSZ8721 (PHY). As part of the prototype programming effort, I include a random MAC address in software as part of an init sequence. When this goes onto other n... 4 Oct 2008 07:42
How connect PC Embedded to MDB (Vending Machine)
Hi! I'm sorry but I am not English and I speack English very bad. My question is: How connect a PC Embedded to Vending Machine? I know that exist a protocol MDB that is used by vending machine, but this conector is different to pc conector (RS232, USB, i2c, etc). Can I connect a PC Embedded by MDB? How? Any... 5 Nov 2008 18:17
rs-232 to i2c converter using 16f88
Hi guys, I've been searching the internet and specifically this site now for a few weeks in an attempt to learn how to get my 16f88 to convert my gps data (rs-232) to i2c. I am doing this so that my Lego NXT can receive gps data without it using up the bluetooth connection. I have the physical stuff that I ... 26 Aug 2008 14:01
ATmega 128 + driver ENC28j60
I am wondering if you still have questions about the ENC28J60? If so you can ask me, I am the designer of that device, every gate inside that IC was made by me, even the addidition of the "Elvis" on the silicon wafer. I would love to help anyone using this device, you can email me now at adam.white32(a)gmail.com as... 16 Aug 2008 10:32
Dallas DS18B20 CRC
Hi everybody. I've got a problem using Dallas DS18s20 temperature sensor. In particular, it seems to me it sends a wrong crc. Here's how I use it. Firstly, I perform a temperature conversion, and a second later I read data stored in its scratchpad. Data regarding temperature and fixed values seems correct (te... 16 Jul 2008 21:18
can demo
Hi, I'm using the IAR development kit, Olimex LPC2378-STK. I'm trying to run the CAN demo Software. But it just keep hanging here : while ( !(CAN1GSR & (1 << 3)) ); Does anyone know how to solve this problem? May thanks, ... 12 Jul 2008 11:31
FFT timing
Hi, Does anybody have an estimate of how long it might take to do a million-point FFT on a modern Intel PC? Google is no help. Our data would be from a 16-bit ADC, but I get the impression that, on an Intel machine, a floating-point fft might be faster than fixed-point. John ... 6 May 2008 22:20
cheap, polo Sweater ( paypal accept ) (www.world-wholesaler.com)
cheap, ARMANI ,Glasses ( paypal accept ) (www.world- wholesaler.com) cheap, BURBERRY ,Glasses ( paypal accept ) (www.world- wholesaler.com) cheap, BVLGARI ,Glasses ( paypal accept ) (www.world- wholesaler.com) cheap, Ray.Ban ,Glasses ( paypal accept ) (www.wo... 17 Apr 2008 11:44
Microblaze and low level interrupt example
currently i try to write a simple interrupt driven timer example without using the provided help functions in the xilinx edk. The goal is to reduce the code size for a minimal system configuration. The xilinx functions blows up the code, so i try to program the timer and interrupt controller components by my self. ... 16 Apr 2008 09:12