First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Business Collaborations
Hi, I represent Alcove Technologies, a preferred Information Technology (IT), Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and HR Services company for worldwide clients. Our services include; 1. Information Technology services: - Website Design, Development, Maintenance, Website host... 29 Apr 2010 14:38
TDMA synchronization
Dear All, I am trying to understand the problem of synchronization in TDMA. If i understand correctly, each TDMA frame begins with a preamble where nodes synchronize each other with the master. I am trying to understand this problem in more detail, the cost of synchronization overhead and the implementation iss... 6 May 2010 09:37
(AT91SAM9260) Where to buy Schukat parts in Italy?
This is a bit OT, sorry. Please someone direct me to an Italian company that imports from Schukat (a German company). Schukat does not sell to private end-users, so I'm looking for an Italian company that imports and then ships by mail, cash on delivery. Or, if that is not possible, can someone direct me wh... 29 Apr 2010 03:29
Asyncronous 1-wire interface?
Hi, Im looking for a short-range (20 cm) 1-wire I/O interface that is fully asyncronous. Does such a thing exist? Leo Havm�ller. ... 19 May 2010 19:21
Request for help in neew development with AO, DIO, counters and real time
Hello, We have a product developed on an Intel Atom SBC and a NI DAQ that provides 2 AO, 8 DIO and 2 counters, for laser control on real time. The system runs with a RTAI partched linux and Comedi drivers to achieve real time performance on microseconds period (25 usec). A compact flash stores all the software a... 27 Apr 2010 13:18
USBasp programmer-modified to program AVR powered from 2V to 5V
USBasp (http://www.fischl.de/usbasp/) designed by Thomas Fischl is a very nice and cheap AVR ISP programmer. However the original version theoretically does not allow to program AVRs powered from voltages lower than 5V. Because I wanted to use it to program new AVRs working at c.a. 2V, I had to modify the origi... 26 Apr 2010 19:27
Finally, Death of the 3.5 inch floppy disk
Sony to discontinue 3.5 inch floppy disk April 24, 11:34 PMJapan Headlines ExaminerJoshua Williams Sony announced on April 23rd that they will be discontinuing sales of the classic 3.5 inch floppy disk in Japan in 2011. The news marks a major end to a nearly three decade history of the disk type that the co... 7 May 2010 05:37
quadrature encoder
why is it necessary to clock on rising and falling edge when reading a quadrature encoder? --------------------------------------- Posted through http://www.EmbeddedRelated.com ... 4 May 2010 01:20
Running MIPS on Altera board
Hey, I have been genuinely interested in running MIPS onto Altera board for a while now. If anybody can help me with this, that would be great. If I can get step-by-step direction on how to do this, it would be highly appreciable. Thanks a lot in advance. -Deepak S Kafle -----------------------------... 26 Apr 2010 18:19
☆☉☉☆ Barely Legal Babes - Free downloads! Videos Images, Barely Legal young teens
☆☉☉☆ Barely Legal Babes - Free downloads! Videos Images, Barely Legal young teens http://liquid-cash.net/ ... 25 Apr 2010 01:58