First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
PIC + ubuntu newbie problem
Hi, I'm using Ubuntu and I need to program pic 16f877 for my course . I downloaded piklab and when I connect the pic from usb nothing happened i.e Ubuntu didn't see the PIC. How can I solve this problem? Thanx, P. --------------------------------------- Posted through http://www.EmbeddedRelated.... 18 May 2010 12:32
HTTPS
Hi, Looking for some advice on providing a secure embedded webserver for configuration. Is there any open source webserver with support for HTTPS. Best regards, Eoin ... 17 May 2010 02:38
V3 V363EPC --Looking for user manual and complete data sheet
No response from the mfg, after a half dozen emails to various parts of the company. Anybody have these documents online somewhere? Thanks!! John ... 13 May 2010 13:47
GUI for embedded systems
Hello, Could someone point me to something that could help me creating/understanding GUI for embedded systems in general? What's the "easier" (I know "easy" could be relative) to get GUI on an embedded system? The hardware I'm looking for is ARM-based microcontrollers (Cortex M3, ARM7 or ARM9). I think Qt coul... 25 May 2010 11:17
Neoware e140
Hi, I rescued a number of these and was hoping to repurpose them for use at a local non-profit. I believe these originally ran XPe but that is no longer present on the flash. Any pointers on how to reflash them? Ideally, I'd like to put "whatever" on them but would settle for something like Neolinux if no o... 12 May 2010 16:57
How to find memory data width (x16 or x32?)
Hello, I am working on an embedded device in which I need to configure LPDDR memory. Since LPDDR does not always support SRR (status register read) function, I need to find the data width of the memory manually, and configure the system memory controller accordingly. Can someone suggest a way to find this? ... 18 May 2010 11:26
GCC stack top and bottom pointers at runtime
Hi folks- I'm building a NIOS2 project which uses GCC tools and I'd like to write a C function that needs to know the stack top and stack bottom pointers at runtime. What is the GCC method for getting the stack top and bottom pointers at runtime? Thanks, John Speth. --- news://freenews.netfront.ne... 13 May 2010 09:21
Seeking TAS151 Manual desperately
Hi all, Seeking TAS151 Manual desperately. I would be very grateful if someone could help me. Best Rgds Habib ... 11 May 2010 05:40
I hit the wall
Dear all Here's my problem: I've developed an VHDL IP in ISE and integrate it into a Microblaze peripheral using the "create and import peripheral" tool. My IP uses 3 read only and one write only registers to interface with the IPIC module. The IP has one ENB input that must be set to start the operation of the... 9 May 2010 17:35
PCI FPGA Interrupt
Hi, Below you find a part of the code of the PCI core. I can send a value from the computer to the FPGA and the LEDs on the development board will always change to the given value. The problem I have is that not all of the interrupts are detected by the computer. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I loo... 9 May 2010 12:07