First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
LPC2103 problems
Hi, I'm using Rowley Crossworks 1.7 Build 4 for my Olimex LPC P2103 and I have problems when I flash the board. When I debug it, even with the release version on it, everything is fine, but when I just load it and disconnect the debugger, nothing seems to work. Have you ever had this kind of problem and how can I solve... 25 Jun 2010 06:37
openvpn memory footpring
Hi, I am trying to put openvpn into an embedded linux box. After having configured and compiled openssl and openvpn, it works fine. BUT the memory footprint ist quite large compared with the applications size and the available flash space. After omitting unnecessary features via configure and after stripping t... 17 Jun 2010 06:45
Embedded Systems with onboard FPGA and 802.11bg WiFi
Hi All, I'm looking for a small embedded computer on-a-board system for a final year university project on Swarm Robotics. I have Googled around the Internet for quite sometime and while I have come close to finding what I wanted, I still haven't been able to find a kit/board/system which has all the features ... 18 Jun 2010 22:21
Simple hack to get $600 to your home.
Simple hack to get $600 to your home at http://lifeisbeatiful.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 16 Jun 2010 21:01
Press Release - Ada-Europe launches Programming Contest
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Ada-Europe Launches Annual Student Programming Contest "The Ada Way" VALENCIA, Spain (June 16, 2010) On the occasion of Ada-Europe 2010, the 15th annual Conference on Reliable Software Technologies, Ada-Europe, the international organization that promotes the knowledge and use of Ada in... 16 Jun 2010 19:55
Convert assembly to C
I'm converting assembly code to C and there is a lot of branches/jumps (it is a big state machine). When rewriting the different states would you use the goto keyword or try to rewwrite all with if, if-else? ... 19 Jun 2010 09:04
Display protection/longevity
Hi, Probably more of a materials engineering question... Most devices (esp. handheld) with displays tend to use polycarbonate, etc. to protect the display (neglecting touch sensitive devices). Over time, this scratches. The packaging often precludes replacing "just" the "display protection". So, the pro... 18 Jun 2010 15:43
Tutorial on ARM9 assembly programming
I am faced with necessity to do low level programming on ARM9 system. That is, set up all operating modes with associated stacks and banked registers, interrupts, caches and MMU. Could you advise a resource or book about ARM instruction set, low level programming and examples of good practices. Vladimir V... 18 Jun 2010 17:57
usb detection
Hello, Am a newbie in embedded designing and working on detection of usb devices and sending data mostly video to it for storage in Linux. Am using the c language. I would like to know if anyone can help me with what I need to know for my work and if there is a source code that can help me. Thanks in advance. ... 28 Jun 2010 08:23
Yo Ulf S: How about a lds and a sts inst on the AVR?
A loadword and storeword instruction from sram, maybe 3 cycle and atomic operation, would really shrink a lot of AVR programs. Faster. Smaller Cheaper. Whats the chance of this happening? See thread on avrfreaks. ... 22 Jun 2010 19:20