First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
need ur help for my Masters project(TASM project)
Dear Friends, This is mohana , I need your help for my project, could you help me if you can?.actually i need to create metamorphic Virus using metamorphic generator kit for my MS project. Means create one metamorphic virus code,in this code carry its “own metamorphic engine", that is, the metamorphic generator ... 2 Jul 2010 12:23
GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS modem, miniPCI, miniPCI-e
I hope it will be useful info for somebody: http://www.adaptivem2m.com/mini-pci-adapter/gsm-gprs-mini-pci-adapter.htm http://www.adaptivem2m.com/mini-pci-adapter/3g-pci-express-card.htm http://www.m2mgsm.com/ best regards Janusz ... 2 Jul 2010 12:23
STM32 and USB examples
Hi please ,can anyone suggest me a tutorial or examples of elementary use of STM32 USB interface? thanks Diego ... 4 Jul 2010 13:21
Bootstrapping secure communications
Hi, I'm deploying a prototype of a distributed system to benchmark some algorithms before committing to final hardware. I have a large supply of 1GHz, 1GB diskless workstations that I'll use (headless) as they are freely available, small, reasonably (ha!) low power, etc. Almost everything is written in port... 6 Jul 2010 16:40
CY7C68013A:ezusb.sys driver receives a trash data
Hi all. I'm using a CY7C68013A chip and ezusb.sys driver to do IN and OUT operations (bulk transfer). The usb chip constantly doing IN operation (sending 512 packets to host). The host reads the data and sometimes sends 4 bytes to the usb chip (OUT operation). I noticed that after second OUT operation the IN operati... 1 Jul 2010 14:26
Position independent code with position dependent data ?
Hi there ! My CPU has no MMU, very little RAM (8KB), and is running a modified FreeRTOS. I'd like to have the ability to "load" and run some code from USART/DATAFLASH to FLASH as a RTOS task. Of course, for convenience, the compiled code must be fully position independent. Using the -fPIC or -fpic option, lookin... 2 Jul 2010 15:43
IAR EWARM vs NXP ARMs, again
I found my J-Link lying around and tried again to get IAR to play nice with an NXP ARM7, and I'm heading to the conclusion that this toolchain simply doesn't work with NXP. Here's what happens - it's really weird, so maybe someone can explain: - Create an empty C main project (main just returns 0) - Select the c... 3 Jul 2010 13:27
CMOS Image sensor & Two-wire serial interface
Did anyone ever resolve this issue. I am trying to write to a similir image sensor and not receiving the ACK. I am using a bit bang I2C implementation. I have reviewed the image sensor timings and I am well within spec. Thanks, Elliott --------------------------------------- Posted through htt... 30 Jun 2010 06:29
MOSFET DRIVER PROBLEM
Hi, I am using TC4427 to drive the MOSFET.. I am giving the signal of 3MHZ with the voltage level of 3.3v.. I have 3 volt at Vdd pin and -8v at the GND pin so my output should be swing between 3v to -8 volt.. i am getting approximate out but not required one.. and also i am not getting 50% duty cycle.. so can anybody... 29 Jun 2010 19:36
dumping nvidia rom image
anyone has any idea how to dump the nvidia graphic card rom image? those utilities like nvflash.exe found in guru3d are too dangerous - not sure if it has malware or not. anyone know of open source utilities to do such things? the nouveau project have some articles on dumping nvidia vga card.....but it seemed ... 29 Jun 2010 16:16