First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
paypal wholesale new NBA jersey james number 6 ,james join in new nba club Miami Heat
paypal wholesale new NBA jersey james number 6 ,james join in new nba club Miami Heat http://www.jialiuonline.com/JERSEYS-Miami%20Heat-829/ paypal wholesale new NBA jersey james number 6 ,james join in new nba club Miami Heat http://www.jialiuonline.com/JERSEYS-Miami%20Heat-829/ paypal wholesale new N... 13 Jul 2010 13:06
TDMA synchronization
Hi All, I had a small question on synchronization in TDMA protocols. Lets assume the case where we have a master and some nodes and each of the nodes have their own pre-assigned time slot. Supposing each TDMA node has a crystal-clock which has some deviation(lets say few tens of ppms), how do we manage to wake t... 19 Jul 2010 01:38
Cheap Wholesale Bape Shoes
heap Wholesale UGG Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtrade99.com/) Cheap Wholesale Ugg Boots (paypal payment) Cheap Wholesale Gucci Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtrade99.com/) Cheap Wholesale GUCCI Boots Cheap Wholesale Lacoste Shoes Cheap Wholesale LV Shoes (paypal payment) (http://www.brandtra... 13 Jul 2010 03:15
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account. At http://ukcollegegirls.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On search box Top Side, click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 12 Jul 2010 21:48
Data I/O equipment/parts needed
the board on our Promaster 2500 (circa 1994 or so) burned up. Seems to be an on board power supply section. Dunno what took it out. We have no board-level schematics (just some assembly diagrams). Anyone have a line on a similar unit or parts for this one? (personally, I think they should let this one go - but if... 12 Jul 2010 10:40
Interfacing hardware with PC through USB connection
Hi I am working on a project that requires me to interface a particular hardware with my PC through a USB port and stream some audio data through this connection. However i have never worked on USB interfacing before and am looking for some good resources or tutorials to start work in this field. I might also need ... 13 Jul 2010 20:49
Eclipse CDT vendor?
Are there any inexpensive Eclipse IDE CDT vendors similar to myEclipse? (for the Java crowd see http://www.myeclipseide.com/) would like to see: 1) Linux support 2) Windows mingw support For unit testing on a host platform. Any experience insight with Eclipse CDT also appreciated. TIA ... 12 Jul 2010 18:29
Documentation shortcomings
On Jul 9, 3:27 pm, D Yuniskis <not.going.to...(a)seen.com> wrote: I've been canvassing "interface specifications" for lots of "smart instruments" over the past week. In the main, these instruments are not directly talked to by 1,000,000 end users, but by 5 vendors of data acquisition toolchains. Those 5 vend... 11 Jul 2010 21:34
Unique ID in the application code
Hi, I'm designing a board with an ARM controller and I need to store a unique ID (32 bit integer) in the application. Are there any ways to do it? They told me that some flashers are able to modify the .s19/.elf executable file just before programming the flash. Is that true? Ciao, Enrico ... 6 Aug 2010 08:14
New Era Hats ( www.nike-black.com )
Discount smet caps( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale NBA caps and hats ( www.nike-black.com ) Supply AFF CAPS and hat ( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale winter warm caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount ed hardy hats and caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount juicy caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount dc hats and caps (... 8 Jul 2010 18:05
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last