First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Portable exchange of binary/packed data
Hello All, refactoring a system where data is exchanged and stored in a terse binary format, I'm looking for abstraction methods. The packets consist of length, version and a version dependent sequence of byte and (two-byte) word values. The legacy version uses a set of defines with offsets and type casts t... 21 Jul 2010 03:45
C2C interface from TI
Does anybody know where can I find technical description for C2C interface introduced by TI? It's basically the way to connect different CPUs while one CPU is completely RAMless having access to RAM of the second chip via C2C interface. Thanks. ... 19 Jul 2010 04:49
Timing analysis of *asynchronous* bus peripherals
Hello everyone, I have a (maybe) simple problem I don't know exactly how to face up. I am given a digital schematic design (which is made by a third person) that realizes simple bus peripherals inside a Altera MAX CPLD. The design is quite simple: the address bus along with the data bus and the READ signals are ... 16 Jul 2010 09:52
MAKE UPTO $5000 MONTHLY! $2000 INYOUR FIRST 30 DAYS!
MAKE UPTO $5000 MONTHLY! $2000 INYOUR FIRST 30 DAYS! Generate $50 to $100 whenever you have a couple of hours free time to spare. You could make $50 or more in the next 2 hours. Starting right Now!Today! Earn from your free website Awesome earnings get paid for your honest work Join as a free member and get pa... 16 Jul 2010 06:37
Zilog Z8 Replacement?
I have a product that utilizes a Z86E40 in the PLCC package. It's an OTP part. It's getting progressively harder to find. I am running out of the windowed DIPs which are used for development. I am curious if there is a pin compatible replacement part with EEPROM or FLASH memory. It would be ideal if it had the same ins... 16 Jul 2010 17:39
"public" file repositories
Hi, I have several projects that I will be "open-sourcing" soon. I don't want to waste my time keeping a publicly accessible server up (and *secure*) -- a misuse of my time (and bandwidth!) So, I'm looking for ideas as to where to "drop things off". These are completed projects so they aren't really "work... 20 Jul 2010 03:44
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://cashbygetpaypal.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on top side above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 14 Jul 2010 03:20
Separation of user interface from hardware
Sometimes it is very convenient to develop GUI on PC, and then port it to the target embedded device. But there is a problem: GUI input/output must be connected to the actual application and BSP functions. What could be an elegant solution for easy attach/detach of the GUI ? The simple solution could be repl... 14 Jul 2010 19:49
LVDS 18 bit
Hi, I have an SBC which transmits 24-bit LVDS. Can i connect to it an 18 bit LCD ? Should i ignore the last bit? Thanks, Elad --------------------------------------- Posted through http://www.EmbeddedRelated.com ... 15 Jul 2010 01:15
Fail to load boot image?
Dear All I modified my vxworks ppc node bootChange parameters to boot the kernel image from a Linux node , as the following: 'boot device : motfcc unit number : 0 processor number : 0 host name : craftpc file name : /tmp/vxWorks.ppc inet on ethernet : 172.18.212.1:ffff0000 host inet : 172.18.128.1 user : www ... 13 Jul 2010 14:12