From: BURT on
On Aug 7, 7:53 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 10:51 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Where there is an energy form there is time flowing over it. But time
> > of itself provides no energy of its own; though it can reveal energy.
> > Time space are massless immaterial forms that provide the Unified
> > field to matterial and light's motion.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> matter is the material of space.
>
> A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave. The
> particle enters and exits a single slit. The associated dark matter
> displacement wave enters and exits multiple slits. The dark matter
> displacement wave creates interference upon exiting the slits which
> causes the direction the particle travels to alter. Detecting the
> particle causes decoherence of the associated dark matter displacement
> wave and there is no interference.
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
>
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> Mass is conserved.

I see you have nothing more to say!

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 7, 10:55 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> I see you have nothing more to say!
>
> Mitch Raemsch

I see you are like the majority on this forum who choose to exist in a
state of delusional denial.

What ripples and will the ripple eventually reach the Earth?

As most on this forum do, you keep avoiding this simple question. You
avoid this simple question because the answer is obvious and the
conclusions drawn from the simple answer are also obvious.

The dark matter ripples. In order for the dark matter to ripple the
dark matter has mass. The ripple will eventually reach the Earth.

The obvious conclusion drawn from answering such a simple question is
dark matter is the material of space.

The obvious conclusion drawn from answering such a simple question is
there is no place in three dimensional space which does not consist of
dark matter or matter.

The obvious conclusion drawn from answering such a simple question is
there is no place in three dimensional space which does not have mass.

People understand three dimensional space can not be a void. For space
to be a void requires space to not have any properties. Since most
people are unable to comprehend all of three dimensional space has
mass most people use the term 'field' in order to ascribe to three
dimensional space properties. What most people fail to understand is
in order to ascribe to space a property, space requires mass. For
space without mass is a void.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

From: Paul Stowe on
On Aug 7, 6:56 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 1:55 pm, PaulStowe<theaether...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 3, 3:34 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter..
> > > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > I'll bottom line it.  In a primal aether model there is no 'Dark
> > Matter' or matter (as thought of as ponderable), there is only
> > patterns of energy in the form of Skyrmions and other fluidic
> > structures.  The only property of 'matter' that matters, namely
> > inertia, and the inertial response, is an emergent artifact of changes
> > in these fluidic field states.  The key to the universe is frequencies
> > and vorticity, nothing more.  You ramble on & on & on & on about
> > fluff, I've seen no mathematical substance to quantify anything you
> > say.
>
> The only property of matter that matters, is mass. You don't get a
> fluidic 'field' state without mass, The key to the universe is mass,
> nothing more. I've seen no material substance to quantify anything you
> say without mass.

How does one determine how much mass a material has???

> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."

Hey, what part of,

"This Hubble Space Telescope composite image shows a
ghostly 'ring' of dark matter in the galaxy cluster
Cl 0024+17.The most common substance in the universe
is called dark matter. It doesn’t shine or reflect
light. WE CAN'T EVEN SEE IT."

did you NOT! understand. For example,

http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0606216

When you have evidence that 'Dark Matter' has been clearly, &
unequivocally, been DIRECTLY! detected let me know...

> What ripples? Dark matter ripples. The cause which allows dark matter
> to ripple is mass.
>
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> Mass is conserved.

Momentum is conservative, the inertial response of what we call matter
is a pertubative field effect. Ponderability is an illusion

Paul Stowe
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 8, 3:45 pm, Paul Stowe <theaether...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 6:56 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I'll bottom line it.  In a primal aether model there is no 'Dark
> > > Matter' or matter (as thought of as ponderable), there is only
> > > patterns of energy in the form of Skyrmions and other fluidic
> > > structures.  The only property of 'matter' that matters, namely
> > > inertia, and the inertial response, is an emergent artifact of changes
> > > in these fluidic field states.  The key to the universe is frequencies
> > > and vorticity, nothing more.  You ramble on & on & on & on about
> > > fluff, I've seen no mathematical substance to quantify anything you
> > > say.
>
> > The only property of matter that matters, is mass. You don't get a
> > fluidic 'field' state without mass, The key to the universe is mass,
> > nothing more. I've seen no material substance to quantify anything you
> > say without mass.
>
> How does one determine how much mass a material has???
>
> > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
> http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> Hey, what part of,
>
>    "This Hubble Space Telescope composite image shows a
>     ghostly 'ring' of dark matter in the galaxy cluster
>     Cl 0024+17.The most common substance in the universe
>     is called dark matter. It doesn’t shine or reflect
>     light. WE CAN'T EVEN SEE IT."
>
> did you NOT! understand.

If you can't see it then it doesn't exist? If you can't see it then it
doesn't have mass?

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

What ripples? Will the ripple eventually reach the Earth?

It's a very simple question. Why won't you answer it?

I will take you next non-answer to be what it is. Evidence of your
choosing to exist in a delusional state of denial.

The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
matter has mass. The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this
is evidence dark matter is the medium of space. The ripple will
eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence three dimensional
space consists of matter and dark matter.

From: BURT on
On Aug 8, 3:33 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 10:55 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > I see you have nothing more to say!
>
> > Mitch Raemsch

- I see you are like the majority on this forum who choose to exist in
state of delusional denial.

Oh. Really?

Mitch Raemsch