From: mpc755 on

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

Dark matter ripples and the ripple will eventually reach the Earth. If
you do not think dark matter ripples or that the dark matter ripple
will not eventually reach the Earth then explain why. If you do not,
or can not, or are unwilling to explain why it is not a dark matter
ripple, or explain why the dark matter ripple will not eventually
reach the Earth then you will join the majority of this forum who
choose to remain in a state of delusional denial.

The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
matter is the material of space.

[...]

Mass is conserved.
From: BURT on
On Aug 7, 7:24 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
>
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring

Mass is infinitely concentrated energy that will always weight. Spread
out energy has no mass. Mass is the form of energy that can be
measured.

Light is spread out energy oscillating by time flow. Electric and
strong fields have spread out energy for their bonds in the atom.
Gravity and magnetism are immaterial forces with no energy of their
own but can give extra energy under conditions that are not free or
practical in any way.

New energy replaces energy conservation. But as far as man is
concerned he is stuck with energy that costs. What God is doing will
give and take energy.
But it doesn't free man from the burden of working for his own. God
evidently never intended that otherwise.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 7, 10:37 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > Mass is conserved.- Hide quoted text -

> Mass is infinitely concentrated energy that will always weight. Spread
> out energy has no mass. Mass is the form of energy that can be
> measured.
>
> Light is spread out energy oscillating by time flow. Electric and
> strong fields have spread out energy for their bonds in the atom.
> Gravity and magnetism are immaterial forces with no energy of their
> own but can give extra energy under conditions that are not free or
> practical in any way.
>
> New energy replaces energy conservation. But as far as man is
> concerned he is stuck with energy that costs. What God is doing will
> give and take energy.
> But it doesn't free man from the burden of working for his own. God
> evidently never intended that otherwise.

What ripples and will the ripple eventually reach the Earth? If you
can not answer then you are no different than the majority on this
forum who exist in a state of delusional denial.

From: BURT on
On Aug 7, 7:41 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 10:37 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > Mass is infinitely concentrated energy that will always weight. Spread
> > out energy has no mass. Mass is the form of energy that can be
> > measured.
>
> > Light is spread out energy oscillating by time flow. Electric and
> > strong fields have spread out energy for their bonds in the atom.
> > Gravity and magnetism are immaterial forces with no energy of their
> > own but can give extra energy under conditions that are not free or
> > practical in any way.
>
> > New energy replaces energy conservation. But as far as man is
> > concerned he is stuck with energy that costs. What God is doing will
> > give and take energy.
> > But it doesn't free man from the burden of working for his own. God
> > evidently never intended that otherwise.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> What ripples and will the ripple eventually reach the Earth? If you
> can not answer then you are no different than the majority on this
> forum who exist in a state of delusional denial.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> matter is the material of space.
>
> A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave. The
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Where there is an energy form there is time flowing over it. But time
of itself provides no energy of its own; though it can reveal energy.
Time space are massless immaterial forms that provide the Unified
field to matterial and light's motion.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on