From: mpc755 on
On Aug 5, 3:45 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 10:42 am, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:

> > > You have never answered if the ripple reaches the Earth and if not
> > > then why not?
>
> > > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > > water."
>
> > > The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> > > matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> > > dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
> > > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter..
> > > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > > Mass is conserved.- Hide quoted text -

> > Way back in 1951 Einstein and I met and talked on gravity and inertia
> > being the same thing. He and I knew nothing about missing gravitation
> > to hold galaxy stars from shooting off into space and distroying a
> > galaxies shape(structure)  I think it is safe to say the stars in
> > galaxies had enough gravity to hold their proper distance and they
> > were in lock step to each other.  TreBert- Hide quoted text -

> Why would gravity on the outside in the halo hold energy on the inside
> of the galaxy? No.
>
> You have this backward.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Because the dark matter 'on the outside' is displaced by the matter
'on the inside' and the dark matter 'on the outside' is not at rest
with displaced.

A bowling ball is placed into a tank of water. The water 'on the
outside' exerts pressure towards the bowling ball 'on the inside'. How
do we know the water 'on the outside' exerts pressure towards the
bowling ball 'on the inside'? Because a void does not remain in the
water when the bowling ball is removed from the tank.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
A. EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
dark matter and matter is energy.

Mass is conserved.
From: BURT on
On Aug 5, 4:28 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 5, 3:45 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Way back in 1951 Einstein and I met and talked on gravity and inertia
> > > being the same thing. He and I knew nothing about missing gravitation
> > > to hold galaxy stars from shooting off into space and distroying a
> > > galaxies shape(structure)  I think it is safe to say the stars in
> > > galaxies had enough gravity to hold their proper distance and they
> > > were in lock step to each other.  TreBert- Hide quoted text -

> > Why would gravity on the outside in the halo hold energy on the inside
> > of the galaxy? No.
>
> > You have this backward.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Because the dark matter 'on the outside' is displaced by the matter
> 'on the inside' and the dark matter 'on the outside' is not at rest
> with displaced.
>
> A bowling ball is placed into a tank of water. The water 'on the
> outside' exerts pressure towards the bowling ball 'on the inside'. How
> do we know the water 'on the outside' exerts pressure towards the
> bowling ball 'on the inside'? Because a void does not remain in the
> water when the bowling ball is removed from the tank.
>
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> Mass is conserved.- Hide quoted text -

If dark matter is more massive it would sink to the center of the
galaxy.
What you can't get around is that if it exists it would always
commingle with regular matter because of their gravity. There is no
way that one pushes the other apart. If we have never seen it before
then there is a problem.

If it makes up most of the mass of the universe we ought to have seen
it. There is another explanation to the fast orbiting stars of the
outer galaxy that Dark matter is used for. This better explanation
will replace our unidentified Dark Matter with magical properties not
found in physics.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 5, 9:39 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 5, 4:28 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Why would gravity on the outside in the halo hold energy on the inside
> > > of the galaxy? No.
>
> > > You have this backward.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > Because the dark matter 'on the outside' is displaced by the matter
> > 'on the inside' and the dark matter 'on the outside' is not at rest
> > with displaced.
>
> > A bowling ball is placed into a tank of water. The water 'on the
> > outside' exerts pressure towards the bowling ball 'on the inside'. How
> > do we know the water 'on the outside' exerts pressure towards the
> > bowling ball 'on the inside'? Because a void does not remain in the
> > water when the bowling ball is removed from the tank.
>
> > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > Mass is conserved.- Hide quoted text -

> If dark matter is more massive it would sink to the center of the
> galaxy.
> What you can't get around is that if it exists it would always
> commingle with regular matter because of their gravity. There is no
> way that one pushes the other apart. If we have never seen it before
> then there is a problem.
>
> If it makes up most of the mass of the universe we ought to have seen
> it. There is another explanation to the fast orbiting stars of the
> outer galaxy that Dark matter is used for. This better explanation
> will replace our unidentified Dark Matter with magical properties not
> found in physics.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
course of time; or else with the help of small floats, for instance we
can observe how the position of the separate particles of water alters
in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for tracking
the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
impossibility in physics if, in fact, nothing else whatever were
observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
it as a medium."

Einstein might as well have been discussing dark matter. Dark matter
is aether with mass.

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of dark matter as determined by its connections with the
matter and the state of the dark matter in neighboring places is the
dark matter's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
state is its displacement by matter.

Evidence of dark matter displacement:

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

From: BURT on
On Aug 5, 8:05 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring

Why do you trust what they call a ripple in something we can't see and
have never identified? What do you get out of it?

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 5, 11:31 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > Mass is conserved.- Hide quoted text -

> Why do you trust what they call a ripple in something we can't see and
> have never identified? What do you get out of it?

The ripple is 'seen' because it displaces the light traveling from the
far distant galaxies.