From: BURT on
On Aug 7, 7:45 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 11:11 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > We 'find' dark matter on Earth every time a double slit experiment is
> > > performed. If you are unable to understand the observed behaviors in a
> > > double slit experiment are due to the particle having an associated
> > > dark matter displacement wave then that is your issue, not the physics
> > > of nature.
>
> > > A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave. The
> > > particle enters and exits a single slit. The associated dark matter
> > > displacement wave enters and exits multiple slits. The dark matter
> > > displacement wave creates interference upon exiting the slit which
> > > alters the direction the particle travels. Detecting the particle
> > > causes decoherence of the associated dark matter displacement wave
> > > (i.e. turns the wave into chop) and there is no interference.
>
> > > Simply because you are unable to understand the observed behaviors in
> > > a double slit experiment are because of dark matter does not mean dark
> > > matter does not exist.

> > > What part of 'Hubble finds dark matter' are you unable to understand?
>
> > > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > > water."
>
> > > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter..
> > > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > > Mass is conserved.
>
> > If dark matter is gravitationally bound to matter since the beginning
> > how can one seperate from the other and then stay outside?
>
> Dark matter is not gravitationally bound to matter.

The jig is up. Dark matter's gravity on matter is the purpose of its
very use.
But you misuse everything and now it is time to become intellectually
honest about the science you use. Dark matter is not needed since the
expansion of the universe effects the gravitational field distance
over time.

Mitch Raemsch

From: BURT on
On Aug 7, 2:19 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 7:45 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > If dark matter is gravitationally bound to matter since the beginning
> > > how can one seperate from the other and then stay outside?
>
> > Dark matter is not gravitationally bound to matter.
>
> The jig is up. Dark matter's gravity on matter is the purpose of its
> very use.
> But you misuse everything and now it is time to become intellectually
> honest about the science you use. Dark matter is not needed since the
> expansion of the universe effects the gravitational field distance
> over time.
>
> Mitch Raemsch
>

> > The analogy is a bowling ball rolling down a ramp in a tank of water.
> > The water is not bound to the bowling ball. Different regions of water
> > occupying three dimensional space are continually displaced by the
> > bowling ball. Different regions of water occupying three dimensional
> > space continually exerts pressure towards the bowling ball.
>
> > The Earth continually displaces dark matter as the Earth moves through
> > three dimensional space. Different regions of dark matter occupying
> > three dimensional space continually exerts pressure towards and
> > throughout the Earth. This pressure exerted by displaced dark matter
> > towards and throughout the Earth is gravity.
>
> > > I ask you to do the two slit experiment so that you can isolate the
> > > dark matter found on Earth! Identifying Dark matter by you would be
> > > great news to science!
>
> > A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave. The
> > particle travels a single path and enters and exits a single slit. The
> > associated dark matter displacement wave enters and exits multiple
> > slits. The dark matter displacement wave creates interference upon
> > exiting the slits which causes the direction the particle travels to
> > be altered. Detecting the particle causes decoherence of the
> > associated dark matter displacement wave and there is no interference.
>
> > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > Mass is conserved.
>
> > > But there is a better explanation and you won't find it.
>
> > In Dark Matter Displacement, Maxwell's displacement current is a
> > displacement of dark matter.
>
> > Dark Matter Displacement is the most correct unified theory to date.- Hide quoted text -

Gravity time distance expands. Energy moves through it in orbit.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 7, 1:55 pm, Paul Stowe <theaether...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 3, 3:34 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> I'll bottom line it.  In a primal aether model there is no 'Dark
> Matter' or matter (as thought of as ponderable), there is only
> patterns of energy in the form of Skyrmions and other fluidic
> structures.  The only property of 'matter' that matters, namely
> inertia, and the inertial response, is an emergent artifact of changes
> in these fluidic field states.  The key to the universe is frequencies
> and vorticity, nothing more.  You ramble on & on & on & on about
> fluff, I've seen no mathematical substance to quantify anything you
> say.
>
> Paul Stowe

The only property of matter that matters, is mass. You don't get a
fluidic 'field' state without mass, The key to the universe is mass,
nothing more. I've seen no material substance to quantify anything you
say without mass.

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

What ripples? Dark matter ripples. The cause which allows dark matter
to ripple is mass.

From: mpc755 on
On Aug 7, 12:32 pm, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 3:46 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > >http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur....

> > > How do you know what you are seeing?
> > > I challenge that you are not seeing what you say you are.
> > > If it has never been identified how do you know that?
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > I see no reason to doubt the astronomers.
>
> > The ripple is 'seen' because it displaces the light traveling from the
> > far distant galaxies.
>
> > Evidence of dark matter displacement:
>
> > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > Mass is conserved.- Hide quoted text -

> My "Spin is in theory" tells this. Energy spinning in place in the
> micro realm creates matter particles Take the electron its structure
> is spinning at c photons  Get the picture  TreBert

Matter is compressed dark matter and dark matter is uncompressed
matter. It could very well be spin which allows dark matter to be
compressed into matter.
From: BURT on
On Aug 7, 6:56 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 1:55 pm, Paul Stowe <theaether...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 3, 3:34 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter..
> > > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > I'll bottom line it.  In a primal aether model there is no 'Dark
> > Matter' or matter (as thought of as ponderable), there is only
> > patterns of energy in the form of Skyrmions and other fluidic
> > structures.  The only property of 'matter' that matters, namely
> > inertia, and the inertial response, is an emergent artifact of changes
> > in these fluidic field states.  The key to the universe is frequencies
> > and vorticity, nothing more.  You ramble on & on & on & on about
> > fluff, I've seen no mathematical substance to quantify anything you
> > say.
>
> > Paul Stowe
>
> The only property of matter that matters, is mass. You don't get a
> fluidic 'field' state without mass, The key to the universe is mass,
> nothing more. I've seen no material substance to quantify anything you
> say without mass.
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> What ripples? Dark matter ripples. The cause which allows dark matter
> to ripple is mass.
>
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> Mass is conserved.- Hide quoted text -

New energy means science's very first principle is advancing beyond.
Science is young and to me ancient. It cannot yet believe that it
knows hardly anything. Give it a million years or more and then ask
it how close it is to representing reality. Because it doesn't as of
today.

Mitch Raemsch