From: PD on
On Aug 3, 5:39 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> dark matter and matter is energy.

It's rather sad that Mike Cavedon is so bursting at the seams with
loneliness that he is willing to talk to himself, but it's a good day
if he can have a pseudo-physics conversation with a homeless guy in
Oregon.
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 4, 10:39 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 3, 5:39 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> It's rather sad that Mike Cavedon is so bursting at the seams with
> loneliness that he is willing to talk to himself, but it's a good day
> if he can have a pseudo-physics conversation with a homeless guy in
> Oregon.

You have never answered if the ripple reaches the Earth and if not
then why not?

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
A. EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
dark matter and matter is energy.

Mass is conserved.
From: bert on
On Aug 4, 10:48 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 10:39 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 3, 5:39 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter..
> > > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > It's rather sad that Mike Cavedon is so bursting at the seams with
> > loneliness that he is willing to talk to himself, but it's a good day
> > if he can have a pseudo-physics conversation with a homeless guy in
> > Oregon.
>
> You have never answered if the ripple reaches the Earth and if not
> then why not?
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
> 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> Mass is conserved.- Hide quoted text -

Way back in 1951 Einstein and I met and talked on gravity and inertia
being the same thing. He and I knew nothing about missing gravitation
to hold galaxy stars from shooting off into space and distroying a
galaxies shape(structure) I think it is safe to say the stars in
galaxies had enough gravity to hold their proper distance and they
were in lock step to each other. TreBert
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 4, 1:42 pm, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 10:48 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It's rather sad that Mike Cavedon is so bursting at the seams with
> > > loneliness that he is willing to talk to himself, but it's a good day
> > > if he can have a pseudo-physics conversation with a homeless guy in
> > > Oregon.
>
> > You have never answered if the ripple reaches the Earth and if not
> > then why not?
>
> > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> > The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> > matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> > dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
> > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > Mass is conserved.- Hide quoted text -

> Way back in 1951 Einstein and I met and talked on gravity and inertia
> being the same thing. He and I knew nothing about missing gravitation
> to hold galaxy stars from shooting off into space and distroying a
> galaxies shape(structure)  I think it is safe to say the stars in
> galaxies had enough gravity to hold their proper distance and they
> were in lock step to each other.  TreBert

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
course of time; or else with the help of small floats, for instance we
can observe how the position of the separate particles of water alters
in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for tracking
the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
impossibility in physics if, in fact, nothing else whatever were
observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
it as a medium."

Einstein might as well have been discussing dark matter. Dark matter
is aether (with mass).

"the state of the former is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of dark matter as determined by its connections with the
matter and the state of the dark matter in neighboring places is the
dark matter's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
state is its displacement by matter.

'Dark Matter'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

<begin quote>
In astronomy and cosmology, dark matter is matter that is inferred to
exist from gravitational effects on visible matter and background
radiation, but is undetectable by emitted or scattered electromagnetic
radiation.[1] Its existence was hypothesized to account for
discrepancies between measurements of the mass of galaxies, clusters
of galaxies and the entire universe made through dynamical and general
relativistic means, and measurements based on the mass of the visible
"luminous" matter these objects contain: stars and the gas and dust of
the interstellar and intergalactic media. According to observations of
structures larger than galaxies, as well as Big Bang cosmology
interpreted under the "Friedmann equations" and the "FLRW metric",
dark matter accounts for 23% of the mass-energy density of the
observable universe, while the ordinary matter accounts for only 4.6%
(the remainder is attributed to dark energy).[2] From these figures,
dark matter constitutes 80% of the matter in the universe, while
ordinary matter makes up only 20%.

Dark matter was postulated by Fritz Zwicky in 1934 to account for
evidence of "missing mass" in the orbital velocities of galaxies in
clusters. Subsequently, other observations have indicated the presence
of dark matter in the universe, including the rotational speeds of
galaxies, gravitational lensing of background objects by galaxy
clusters such as the Bullet Cluster, and the temperature distribution
of hot gas in galaxies and clusters of galaxies.
<end quote>

Evidence of dark matter displacement:

From: BURT on
On Aug 4, 10:42 am, bert <herbertglazie...(a)msn.com> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 10:48 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > It's rather sad that Mike Cavedon is so bursting at the seams with
> > > loneliness that he is willing to talk to himself, but it's a good day
> > > if he can have a pseudo-physics conversation with a homeless guy in
> > > Oregon.
>
> > You have never answered if the ripple reaches the Earth and if not
> > then why not?
>
> > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> > The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> > matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> > dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
> > 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > A. EINSTEINhttp://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> > As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > dark matter and matter is energy.
>
> > Mass is conserved.- Hide quoted text -

> Way back in 1951 Einstein and I met and talked on gravity and inertia
> being the same thing. He and I knew nothing about missing gravitation
> to hold galaxy stars from shooting off into space and distroying a
> galaxies shape(structure)  I think it is safe to say the stars in
> galaxies had enough gravity to hold their proper distance and they
> were in lock step to each other.  TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Why would gravity on the outside in the halo hold energy on the inside
of the galaxy? No.

You have this backward.

Mitch Raemsch