From: Mark L. Ferguson on
I could not recommend going into the registry with no experience. You will
probably need to seek local help. You Flash player is failing for some reason
beyond itself. That app runs fine on a standard XP install.

I'm not convinced even a "repair' setup of XP would help with registry
problems like this.
--
Was this post helpful to you? Voting helps others who use the web interface.
Mark L. Ferguson

From: Chantal V on
Thanks Mark - I will seek local help.
--