From: Ǝиçεl on

Alan, You are not going to get substantial help here unless you fully
answers the questions asked.
-=-

From: Alan on
This is a home network and no third party firewall is being used. I noticed
that I have had no Windows updates since December 2009. I have reset Internet
Explorer to default and still the page will not open. It goes through the
motions of checking my PC for updates and then the error message comes up.
I'm not very computer literate so a lot of this is new to me.

From: Johnsheff on
Alan,

Can you try searching your C: drive for the following file rsaenh.dll

Post back the date and sizes of whatever versions exist on your c: drive

From: Alan on
I have tried all of the advise and its still not working. I have also noticed
that Windows Defender will not update and the same error code is coming
up..OX80090008.
Anyone got any other idea's?

From: Johnsheff on

"Alan" wrote:

> I have tried all of the advise and its still not working. I have also noticed
> that Windows Defender will not update and the same error code is coming
> up..OX80090008.
> Anyone got any other idea's?
>
> "Johnsheff" wrote:
>
> > Alan,
> >
> > Can you try searching your C: drive for the following file rsaenh.dll
> >
> > Post back the date and sizes of whatever versions exist on your c: drive
> >
> > "Ǝиçεl" wrote:
> >

> > > Alan, You are not going to get substantial help here unless you fully
> > > answers the questions asked.
> > > -=-

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3