From: Johnsheff on
Alan,

windows defender and windows update use the same mechanism for searching for
and retrieving updates, so it isn't surprising that you get the same error.

Did you look for the rsaenh.dll file on your pc?

You should find it in c:\windows\system32

and possibly in other folders such as c:\windows\SystemPackFiles

what are the sizes and date modified of the file in each of the locations
where it exists?

"Alan" wrote:

> I have tried all of the advise and its still not working. I have also noticed
> that Windows Defender will not update and the same error code is coming
> up..OX80090008.
> Anyone got any other idea's?
>
> "Johnsheff" wrote:
>
> > Alan,
> >
> > Can you try searching your C: drive for the following file rsaenh.dll
> >
> > Post back the date and sizes of whatever versions exist on your c: drive
> >
> > "Ǝиçεl" wrote:
> >

> > > Alan, You are not going to get substantial help here unless you fully
> > > answers the questions asked.
> > > -=-

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3