From: Troy Piggins on
* S.G. wrote :
> Troy Piggins wrote:
>> * S.G. wrote :
>>> Take a look, leave a feedback:
>>>
>>> www.gralpix.com
>>
>> If they're already "Excelet Photos!", why do we need to leave
>> feedback?
>
> just to know they're more excelent then I thought they are.

How do we know how excellent you think they are? ;)

FWIW I liked the gallery. I can't really critique it, because
much of it was urban/street/event type photography that I don't
consider myself qualified to criticise. But in general, most of
the photos had a lot of appeal. Well done.

--
Troy Piggins
From: tony cooper on
On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:22:08 +1000, Troy Piggins
<usenet-0910(a)piggo.com> wrote:

>* S.G. wrote :
>> Troy Piggins wrote:

>>> If they're already "Excelet Photos!", why do we need to leave
>>> feedback?
>>
>> just to know they're more excelent then I thought they are.
>
>How do we know how excellent you think they are? ;)
>
>FWIW I liked the gallery. I can't really critique it, because
>much of it was urban/street/event type photography that I don't
>consider myself qualified to criticise. But in general, most of
>the photos had a lot of appeal. Well done.

I thought his RAB Summerfest (Croatia) photos were outstanding. The
third one is exceptionally good. Most in all of the galleries
deserved "Excellent".

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Paul Heslop on
Charles wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop(a)blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Critic wrote:

> >> No you may not. Though I have been known, on rare occasions, to post some
> >> of my scrap or sample test shots to prove someone wrong. I never post my
> >> marketable work for free on the net. Yes, it's that good. No brag,
> >
> > heh, 'no brag' :O)
>
> Why would anyone so brilliant and so gifted who retired at 25 based on their
> sheer genius, be screwing around here tormenting an aspiring photographer?
> Sad!

but enough about me, what about him? :O)

--
Paul (we break easy)
Stop and Look
From: Atheist Chaplain on
"Critic" <yawn(a)expectexcellence.org> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:30:31 +0100, "S.G." <vlahore(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Critic wrote:

>>> Since you asked, reminds me of the stuff I was doing from ages 7 to 10.
>>>

>>Well, you never actually asked how old am I now, and please, can I see
>>some of your 'later work'?
>
> No you may not. Though I have been known, on rare occasions, to post some
> of my scrap or sample test shots to prove someone wrong. I never post my
> marketable work for free on the net. Yes, it's that good. No brag, just
> fact. I could have, and mostly did, retire at the age of 25 from my
> talents. Been doing whatever I want ever since.
>
> Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get plenty of praises from snapshooters and
> wannabe-photographers far less talented than I.
>
> Wait around for them, they'll be the next ones to post.

Douggie ????

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

From: Bob Larter on
Critic wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:30:31 +0100, "S.G." <vlahore(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Critic wrote:

>>> Since you asked, reminds me of the stuff I was doing from ages 7 to 10.
>>>

>> Well, you never actually asked how old am I now, and please, can I see
>> some of your 'later work'?
>
> No you may not. Though I have been known, on rare occasions, to post some
> of my scrap or sample test shots to prove someone wrong. I never post my
> marketable work for free on the net.

*snicker*

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3