From: S.G. on
Take a look, leave a feedback:

www.gralpix.com

Thanx.
S.G.
From: Critic on
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:32:55 +0100, "S.G." <vlahore(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Take a look, leave a feedback:
>
>www.gralpix.com
>
>Thanx.
>S.G.

Since you asked, reminds me of the stuff I was doing from ages 7 to 10.

From: S.G. on
Critic wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:32:55 +0100, "S.G." <vlahore(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Take a look, leave a feedback:
>>
>> www.gralpix.com
>>
>> Thanx.
>> S.G.
>
> Since you asked, reminds me of the stuff I was doing from ages 7 to 10.

Well, you never actually asked how old am I now, and please, can I see
some of your 'later work'?
From: Critic on
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:30:31 +0100, "S.G." <vlahore(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Critic wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:32:55 +0100, "S.G." <vlahore(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Take a look, leave a feedback:
>>>
>>> www.gralpix.com
>>>
>>> Thanx.
>>> S.G.
>>
>> Since you asked, reminds me of the stuff I was doing from ages 7 to 10.
>>

>Well, you never actually asked how old am I now, and please, can I see
>some of your 'later work'?

No you may not. Though I have been known, on rare occasions, to post some
of my scrap or sample test shots to prove someone wrong. I never post my
marketable work for free on the net. Yes, it's that good. No brag, just
fact. I could have, and mostly did, retire at the age of 25 from my
talents. Been doing whatever I want ever since.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get plenty of praises from snapshooters and
wannabe-photographers far less talented than I.

Wait around for them, they'll be the next ones to post.

From: S.G. on
Critic wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:30:31 +0100, "S.G." <vlahore(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Critic wrote:

>>> Since you asked, reminds me of the stuff I was doing from ages 7 to 10.
>>>

>> Well, you never actually asked how old am I now, and please, can I see
>> some of your 'later work'?
>
> No you may not. Though I have been known, on rare occasions, to post some
> of my scrap or sample test shots to prove someone wrong. I never post my
> marketable work for free on the net. Yes, it's that good. No brag, just
> fact. I could have, and mostly did, retire at the age of 25 from my
> talents. Been doing whatever I want ever since.
>
> Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get plenty of praises from snapshooters and
> wannabe-photographers far less talented than I.
>
> Wait around for them, they'll be the next ones to post.

Well, you leave me nothing but to keep on trying.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Lucy In The Sky
Next: adding exif data to scanned film