From: Fazal Mohammad Khan (MCT) on

Run the following command to create reciprocal routing group connectors
between the Exchange 2007 routing group and the routing group that is
associated with the specified Exchange Server 2003 server, assign a cost of
100 to that connector, and enable public folder referrals:

New-RoutingGroupConnector -Name "Interop RGC" -SourceTransportServers
"Ex2007Hub1.contoso.com" -TargetTransportServers
"Ex2003BH1.contoso.com" -Cost 100 -Bidirectional
$true -PublicFolderReferralsEnabled $true
--
Regards
Fazal Mohammad Khan

From: Andy David {MVP} on
On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 00:08:51 +0500, "Fazal Mohammad Khan \(MCT\)"
<fazal2(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Run the following command to create reciprocal routing group connectors
>between the Exchange 2007 routing group and the routing group that is
>associated with the specified Exchange Server 2003 server, assign a cost of
>100 to that connector, and enable public folder referrals:
>
>New-RoutingGroupConnector -Name "Interop RGC" -SourceTransportServers
>"Ex2007Hub1.contoso.com" -TargetTransportServers
>"Ex2003BH1.contoso.com" -Cost 100 -Bidirectional
>$true -PublicFolderReferralsEnabled $true

He's already stated " Mail flows between internal users on Exchange
2003 and Exchange 2007.", so the RGCs are already in place.

From: chrishahn on
The messages just show up as queued. The routing group connector was
created during Exchange 2007 setup, and there is no problem with
internal email between Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2007. The messages
just get stuck if they originate outside the firm. Those messages
never get to the 2007 server.

Chris

From: Fazal Mohammad Khan (MCT) on
Hello Andy
I respect you being an MVP and must have a good understanding and knowledge
of things but as far as i see things he states that mail flow from outside
to exchange 2003 server and than gets stuck up between the exchange 2003 and
2007 server. Thus all i can think of is a problem of conectors not setup
properly

--
Regards
Fazal Mohammad Khan

From: Andy David {MVP} on
On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:17:18 +0500, "Fazal Mohammad Khan \(MCT\)"
<fazal2(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello Andy
>I respect you being an MVP and must have a good understanding and knowledge
>of things but as far as i see things he states that mail flow from outside
>to exchange 2003 server and than gets stuck up between the exchange 2003 and
>2007 server. Thus all i can think of is a problem of conectors not setup
>properly

Right, but if mail flows between the 2003 and 2007 servers, then the
RGCs must be working. I'm just repeating what he stated. Thats why we
need to know more about whats going on as to why the messages are
queued.