From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
> "Tim S Kemp" <news(a)timkemp.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>> Nothing wrong with mixing mono if your FOH is mono. Our
>> church setup is certainly not stereo, so we mix
>> everything panned centre but we do bring multiple inputs
>> from the drums for multitrack.
>
> As I've said here before, the drums are Roland TD12. George seems to
> think that I should be able to get stereo out of them... Do you think the
> same?

you stated that they came in as two line and mixed down to mono arnii
another of your FoH moments?
you are a fool and a idiot
George

From: Arny Krueger on
"George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>> "Tim S Kemp" <news(a)timkemp.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>>
>>> Nothing wrong with mixing mono if your FOH is mono. Our
>>> church setup is certainly not stereo, so we mix
>>> everything panned centre but we do bring multiple inputs
>>> from the drums for multitrack.
>>
>> As I've said here before, the drums are Roland TD12. George seems to
>> think that I should be able to get
>> stereo out of them... Do you think the same?
>
> you stated that they came in as two line and mixed down
> to mono arnii another of your FoH moments?

No I didn't George. In fact I said that my electronic drum set comes in on
one input on the main board. I also said that all of the inputs I bring in
on my line mixer are stereo.

Geroge, you vilently faulted me for not mixing my TD 12 drums in stereo,
when anybody who knows anything about Roland drums knows that TD12s are
mono.

You need to get back on the wagon, George.

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Arny Krueger" <arnyk(a)hotpop.com> wrote in message
>>> "Tim S Kemp" <news(a)timkemp.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> As I've said here before, the drums are Roland TD12. George seems to
>>> think that I should be able to get
>>> stereo out of them... Do you think the same?
>>
>> you stated that they came in as two line and mixed down
>> to mono arnii another of your FoH moments?
>
> No I didn't George. In fact I said that my electronic drum set comes in on
> one input on the main board. I also said that all of the inputs I bring
> in on my line mixer are stereo.
>
> Geroge, you vilently faulted me for not mixing my TD 12 drums in stereo,
> when anybody who knows anything about Roland drums knows that TD12s are
> mono.
>
> You need to get back on the wagon, George.

you stated

"So George, exactly what happens when you put stereo

silly me for thinking you were mixing stereo drums to a single mono center
cluster
now where would I have ever got that idea from what you wrote
you are a idiot arnii.

George

From: Arny Krueger on

> silly me for thinking you were mixing stereo drums to a single mono center
> cluster

Very, very silly of you George, since you already faulted me for not mixing
stereo drums knowing full well that I had a full-range central cluster. Just
goes to show that you often make no sense at all - first faulting me for not
mixing stereo drums on a Roland TD 12 which is mono, and then faulting me
for not mixing stereo for a sound system that has only a single central
full-range cluster. Where do you get those ideas?

> now where would I have ever got that idea from what you
> wrote

Good question, George. Probably the same place you get many of your other
very strange ideas. The root of your problem is that you have to always be
the world's expert about *everything* in live sound, even rooms and
equipment that you have never seen. You also seem to forget what few
details about them that have already been posted on AAPLS.

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

> "George's Pro Sound Co." <bmoas(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> silly me for thinking you were mixing stereo drums to a single mono
>> center cluster
>
> Very, very silly of you George, since you already faulted me for not
> mixing stereo drums knowing full well that I had a full-range central
> cluster. Just goes to show that you often make no sense at all - first
> faulting me for not mixing stereo drums on a Roland TD 12 which is mono,
> and then faulting me for not mixing stereo for a sound system that has
> only a single central full-range cluster. Where do you get those ideas?
>
>> now where would I have ever got that idea from what you
>> wrote
>
> Good question, George. Probably the same place you get many of your other
> very strange ideas. The root of your problem is that you have to always be
> the world's expert about *everything* in live sound, even rooms and
> equipment that you have never seen. You also seem to forget what few
> details about them that have already been posted on AAPLS.

again arnii you posted about your stereo drums here:

"So George, exactly what happens when you put stereo

if it was not your intent to talk about stereo drums you sure have a odd way
to go about it.
but that would be because you are a idiot
George

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Prev: QSC K Series