From: Eeyore on

Joe Kotroczo wrote:

> "CJ" wrote:
> > "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> The number's changed now btw.
> >
> > BTW The first word in your note should be spelled you're, not "your".
>
> What note?

It's in abse now.

Phildo can froth at the mouth until he chokes on it as far as I'm
concerned.

Graham

From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 8/10/08 16:20, in article 48ECC1B2.3B5D12AF(a)hotmail.com, "Eeyore"
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Joe Kotroczo wrote:
>> "CJ" wrote:
>>> "Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote

>>> BTW The first word in your note should be spelled you're, not "your".
>>
>> What note?
>
> You didn't get the jpeg ?

Nope.

> Some news servers honour small binary attachments under 30k Uuencoded but
> not all do. It's covered in the charters too, so I'm not guilty of abuse.
>
> I'll post the higher res version in alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
>
> Hope you have access to that.

Nope.

Individual.net = No Binaries.

If it's about some girlie note, I'm not interested.

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: Eeyore on

Joe Kotroczo wrote:

> "Eeyore" wrote:
> > Joe Kotroczo wrote:

> >> What note?
> >
> > You didn't get the jpeg ?
>
> Nope.
>
> > Some news servers honour small binary attachments under 30k Uuencoded but
> > not all do. It's covered in the charters too, so I'm not guilty of abuse.
> >
> > I'll post the higher res version in alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
> >
> > Hope you have access to that.
>
> Nope.
>
> Individual.net = No Binaries.
>
> If it's about some girlie note, I'm not interested.

Ok. Shame though. It's a giggle. It's time for Phildo to eat Humble Pie. Good
band IMHO as it happens.

Graham

From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 8/10/08 17:36, in article 48ECD375.46BC8F0(a)hotmail.com, "Eeyore"
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Joe Kotroczo wrote:

>>> You didn't get the jpeg ?
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>>> Some news servers honour small binary attachments under 30k Uuencoded but
>>> not all do. It's covered in the charters too, so I'm not guilty of abuse.
>>>
>>> I'll post the higher res version in alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
>>>
>>> Hope you have access to that.
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>> Individual.net = No Binaries.
>>
>> If it's about some girlie note, I'm not interested.
>
> Ok. Shame though. It's a giggle. It's time for Phildo to eat Humble Pie. Good
> band IMHO as it happens.

Phildo is on Individual.net too.

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: Eeyore on

Joe Kotroczo wrote:

> "Eeyore" wrote:
> > Joe Kotroczo wrote:

> >> Nope.

> >> Nope.
> >>
> >> Individual.net = No Binaries.
> >>
> >> If it's about some girlie note, I'm not interested.
> >
> > Ok. Shame though. It's a giggle. It's time for Phildo to eat Humble Pie. Good
> > band IMHO as it happens.
>
> Phildo is on Individual.net too.

Ah. I suppose I'll have to email it to him then.

Graham

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Prev: What mic likely?