From: Eeyore on

Rupert wrote:

> Eeyore wrote:
> > The number's changed now btw.
> >
> > pip 16kB.jpg
> > 21KViewDownload
>
> I gotta say, it's pretty classless for you to be posting a personal
> note like that on a public usenet group in what is a blatant attempt
> to get your ego stroked. I'm sure the girl who wrote that wouldn't
> think very highly of it. How about we get this group back on topic?

Phildo wanted evidence. Take it up with him instead. I think he's nearly
as psychotic as P.A. actually.

Graham

From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 8/10/08 22:21, in article 48ED1639.6B7E689A(a)hotmail.com, "Eeyore"
<rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Rupert wrote:
>> Eeyore wrote:
>>> The number's changed now btw.
>>>
>>> pip 16kB.jpg
>>> 21KViewDownload
>>
>> I gotta say, it's pretty classless for you to be posting a personal
>> note like that on a public usenet group in what is a blatant attempt
>> to get your ego stroked. I'm sure the girl who wrote that wouldn't
>> think very highly of it. How about we get this group back on topic?
>
> Phildo wanted evidence. Take it up with him instead. I think he's nearly
> as psychotic as P.A. actually.

And if Phildo asks you to jump off a bridge, you'll do it?

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: Eeyore on

Joe Kotroczo wrote:

> "Eeyore" wrote:
> > Rupert wrote:

> >> I gotta say, it's pretty classless for you to be posting a personal
> >> note like that on a public usenet group in what is a blatant attempt
> >> to get your ego stroked. I'm sure the girl who wrote that wouldn't
> >> think very highly of it. How about we get this group back on topic?
> >
> > Phildo wanted evidence. Take it up with him instead. I think he's nearly
> > as psychotic as P.A. actually.
>
> And if Phildo asks you to jump off a bridge, you'll do it?

I see no comparison here.

Incidentally, I know at least one person in this group has some serious dirt
on Phildo re: his ability behind a board.

He is NOT the God of live sound. I'd appreciate it if you stopped treating him
as if he were.

Graham

From: Phildo on

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriendsandrelations(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > I dare you to tell that to Phildo, who is the primary cause of all
>> > this.
>>
>> Takes two to dango and you have always been a willing partner.
>
> NO I despise his taunts. There's nothing willing about it at all.

Has it ever occurred to you that some people might despise your constant
lies about setting lawyers on people when those lawyers never existed in the
first place and were merely in your imagination.

Face it Poopie, you exposed yourself as a liar and now nobody believes a
word you say. This note is waaaaaaaay past pathetic and shows everybody just
how sad you have become.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

> Phildo wanted evidence.

Hardly evidence. Proves nothing. You just got someone to draw something that
you dictated and posted it on the group. Sadly you have already proved
beyond all doubt that nothing you say can be trusted with your imaginary
lawyers. Do you honestly think anybody believes you or even cares?

Phildo

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Prev: What mic likely?