First  |  Prev |
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
signal
Can someone please tell me what is wrong with the following program and how to fix it? It is running on a PC running RedHat 7.1 Linux. #include <signal.h> int err; void (*onintr)(int); #define YES 1 int main() { if (signal(SIGINT,SIG_IGN) != SIG_IGN) {signal(SIGINT,onintr);} return 0; } void (*... 28 Feb 2007 02:58
Bron-Kerbosh algorithm for clique detection
Dear All, I'm new to this group and I'm not really sure whether this is the right place to ask - so please let me know if this is off topic ... . I'm looking for an implementation of the Bron-Kerbosh algorithm for clique detection in graphs, preferably in C. Any hints are very welcome. thanks in adva... 31 Jan 2007 17:10
Help for Simplescalar's cache.c code
Hello, I'm trying to understand this fragment of code in Simplescalar's cache.c code (I've search and look over dozens sites, including simplescalar.com and there's no help about the coding): /* cache access macros */ #define CACHE_TAG(cp, addr) ((addr) >> (cp)->tag_shift) #define CACHE_SET(cp, addr) (((add... 11 Jan 2007 06:04
van Emde Boas tree implementation
Hi all, I'm currently working on an implementation of van Emde Boas trees in C, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_emde_boas_tree for some further information and a few more links. I have a pretty good grasp on the structure in general but I have a single question; specifically regarding the construction of ne... 17 Oct 2006 16:43
Getting to a number from a sequence
My son (12 years old) came home and said that he just had a math test, and the question went something like this: Arrange the numbers 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 in any order, using BODMAS ordering to get to 50. (BODMAS is Brackets, pOwers, Division, Multiplication, Addition, Subtraction: their way of remembering operato... 19 Jun 2006 02:55
doubly linked list
Hi, I want to insert a node in an sorted doubly linked list of integers in ascending order. The list should not have duplicate nodes. I need an algorithm (assuming an object oriented language) bye ... 25 Mar 2006 20:00
(downlode free e-book)Expert C programming, Deep-C secrets[OT]
Click the following link: http://rapidshare.de/files/8176574/Expert.C.Programming.pdf.html And click the free (non-premium user account). stay cool for some seconds. And click the .pdf link in the down page and share the e-book. ... 26 Dec 2005 12:45
TaskScheduler.dll
Does anyone know where I can download the TaskScheduler.dll so that I can reference Server.CreateObject("Scheduler.SchedulingAgent.1")? ... 30 Nov 2005 14:44
puzzle
ok here is a puzzle. there is an integer array whose length is odd, and all the numbers in the array appear exactly two times except one. Find the number in O(n) time. Try to do it without using any other data structure. ... 20 Jul 2005 10:45
Algorithm book recommendation?
Hi, I have been trying my hand at programming for a year as an amateur. However, I have no formal education in computer science or mathematics. Hence, now I am learning algorithms & data structures from some textbooks. People recommend "Introduction to Algorithms" by Thomas Cormen etc & Sedgewicks ... 14 Feb 2005 19:27