First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
The minimum value of a binary tree question
At the following url... http://cslibrary.stanford.edu/110/BinaryTrees.html They have the following as a solution to finding the min value of a binary tree... 4. minValue() Solution (C/C++) /* Given a non-empty binary search tree, return the minimum data value found in that tree. Note that the entire tree d... 20 Jan 2010 21:55
AES and algebra
Is there a way one can come to understand encryption such as AES without having to study finate math? I am familiar with algebra is that possilby the only requirement one might need for basic encryption? Bill ... 17 Jan 2010 17:17
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-01-17
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100117.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 17 Jan 2010 16:10
احصل على ماستر كارد MasterCard مجانا وتوصلك إلى بيتك
ÇÍÕá Úáì ãÇÓÊÑ ßÇÑÏ MasterCard ãÌÇäÇ æÊæÕáß Åáì ÈíÊß ÇÍÕá Úáì ÈØÇÞÉ ÇáÇäÊãÇÁ ãÌÇäÇ ÍÊì áæ ßäÊ Ýí ßæßÈ ãä ÛíÑ ÇáÇÑÖ : ÌÈÊáßã Çáíæã ØÑíÞÉ áØáÈ ÈØÇÞÉ ãÇÓÊÑ ßÇÑÏ ÈÇíæäÑ ãÌÇäÇ æÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇÇááå ÍÞíÞÉ ÈÏææææææææææä ßÏÈ æ æÕáÊì ÎáÇá 20 íæã ÈÓã Çááå ÇáÑÍãÇä ÇáÑÍíã Çæá ÔìÁ ÇÑÌæÇ Çä äÊÝÇåã Úáì ÔìÁ æÇÍÏ ÈÚÖ ÇáäÇÓ ááÇÓÝ .áãÚÑÝ... 17 Jan 2010 12:47
How get percentage of use of cpu
Hello, How I can get percentage of CPU usage and temperature of every single core of my quad core? With GetSystemInfo API I can get only the number of cores. I need also get the percentage of used RAM. I tried: SYSTEM_INFO SysInfo; GetSystemInfo(&SysInfo); int nCpu = SysInfo.dwNumberOfP... 2 Feb 2010 15:14
Batch malloc
Anyone know of a memory allocator that allows blocks to be allocated in batches? -- Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy Ltd. http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?u ... 2 Feb 2010 15:14
hacking
utiliser la theorie d'analyse de voisinage,et correspondance entiere ... 14 Jan 2010 10:07
A tool that suggests optimized logic for a piece of code/module/function
Walter Banks wrote: dj3vande(a)csclub.uwaterloo.ca.invalid wrote: Why bother to compile it? Just have it interpret on-the-fly. That way you could even run it in interactive mode, and it's sufficiently high-level that even non-programmers could usefully use it. Dave, There are lan... 16 Jan 2010 17:13
Hide application from activities list
Noixe wrote: Hello, I'm italian, sorry for my bad english :D I'm using C++ builder 6 on Windows 7 64bit For Win32-64, ask on Win32 api group : comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 ... 14 Jan 2010 04:41
A tool that suggests optimized logic for a piece of code/module/function
Walter Banks wrote: Defining goals at a much higher level than C opens the possibilities for automating algorithmic choices at the function level. Aha -- wouldn't the logical end point be a programming language where you type "word processor", save it as source, compile, and have a word processor? W... 21 Jan 2010 13:26