First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
misc idea: PE/COFF data embedding...
the text below is from a misc email. it is an idea I had considered recently, but as of yet have not done much. I am not sure if anything similar is already in common use. some later variants on the idea had considered: really, I don't strictly need a special section, as using pretty much any section would wo... 7 Mar 2010 23:56
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-03-07
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100307.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 7 Mar 2010 17:22
Call for papers: SETP-10, USA, July 2010
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in software engineering, software testing, software quality assurance, software design and related areas. Call for papers: SETP-10, USA, July 2010 The 2010 International Conferen... 7 Mar 2010 16:15
Monkey and a poet's work ?
Hi, I came across the 'Infinite Monkey Theorem'. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem I wonder how can a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare ? And why was mo... 22 Mar 2010 19:12
Asynchronous State machine
Suppose we have a state machine but instead of having it run from start to finish we use a "virtual function"(or rather a pointer to a function) to represent the current transition. After each transition the state is returned to the caller. Essentially instead of forcing the state machine to run from start to ... 8 Mar 2010 19:48
WinGDB - Linux debugging under Visual Studio
Hello, WinGDB is an extension for Visual Studio IDE allowing to use GDB debugger. It can debug processes on remote machines running Linux (or other Unix systems) through SSH connection, Windows programs compiled under MinGW or Cygwin, and embedded ARM devices using OpenOCD. Please visit our site: http://www.wi... 6 Mar 2010 21:45
حصريا فيلم ولاد العم بطوله كريم عبد العزيز بجوده DVDScr نسخه Rmvb بمساحه 285 ميجا
ÍÕÑíÇ æÈÃäÝÑÇÏ ÊÇã Ýíáã ÈÏá ÝÇÞÏ äÓÎå DVDRip ÈãÓÇÍÉ 279 ãíÌÇ http://www.agd3as7ab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2340 ÃÎíÑÇ ÇáäÓÎÉ ÇáÃÕáíÉ ãä Ýíáã ÃáÝ ãÈÑæß Dvdrip http://www.agd3as7ab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2451 ÍÕÑíÇ Ýíáã ÇáÒãåáæíå äÓÎå DVDRip ÈãÓÇÍÉ 292 ãíÌÇ ÑæÇÈØ ÕÇÑæÎíå http://www.agd3as7ab.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2614 ... 5 Mar 2010 16:11
Looking for a development tool to list all the functions in a source file
I do most of my server-based coding using vi and Linux. I could use a CLI-based tool that takes a C or C++ file and displays all the function names in it, with signatures. TIA, -RFH ... 10 Mar 2010 14:11
faculty offering logic programming?
Does anyone please know of any university that offers logic programming on the curriculum? I know it's very old form of programming but I believe a campus will still be offering it. xnt ... 30 Mar 2010 14:58
Statistics for Business and Economics 9 ED by Anderson, Sweeney solutions manual
I have the comprehensive instructor's solutions manuals in an electronic format for the following textbooks. They include full solutions to all the problems in the text, but please DO NOT POST HERE, instead send me email including title and edition of the solutions manual u need. NOTE: This service is NOT free My... 5 Mar 2010 03:57