First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Rs 20,000 INR at stake in CodeWarrior
CodeFest & IEEE present to you CodeWarrior - Either Win or Die Coding! It is a completely Online event with two cumulative rounds, testing all aspects of your computer knowledge, be it programming, logical reasoning, debugging or algorithm design. There are prizes worth 20,000 INR & Codechef T-Shirts for the winn... 2 Feb 2010 21:59
Algorithms for linear inequalities
Apologies if the solution to the following is well known, but I haven't managed to find anything. Given k linear inequalities in n real variables, i.e. a^i_1 x_1 + a^i_2 x_2 + ... + a^i_n x_n >= 0 (1 <= i <= k) (where the coefficients a^i_j are integers), how can I: 1. decide whether they are consistent (i... 4 Feb 2010 05:33
Code and Creation 64511
This is a free and informational site I created for application development and application development source on the net. Enjoy, and it's free, nothing to register oir sign up for just an informational site. http://codeandcreation.com cCoF<.U,tk.CdJnF(bXU$H.kT ... 2 Feb 2010 15:14
Indicating truncation to the calling process
Hi, I understand that the msgrcv() function would read a message from the queue associated with the message queue id and place it in the buffer(userdefined). Further, it has an argument of type size_t that indicates the maximum size(in bytes) of the message that can be received or truncated incase of large... 2 Feb 2010 15:14
Help: Visual Basic Setup Problems
I picked up a book to learn Visual basic but cannot install it on my system after I download it from this site: http://www.microsoft.com/express/Windows/. I'm assuming my pc is the problem, but have no idea where to start. It seems to stat installing, but then I get a pop-up that says: "Microsoft Visual Basic 2... 2 Feb 2010 15:14
Is there a newsgroup for algorithmic research?
Hi Subject says it all: Is there a newsgroup for algorithmic research? Or something similar? I would expect : Sorting, searching, merging, partitioning, threading, queing, memory management, virtual machine implementations, hashing, NP problems, heuristics, all kinds of data structures discussed and just abou... 2 Feb 2010 15:14
Code and Creation 71581
This is a free and informational site I created for application development and application development source on the net. Enjoy, and it's free, nothing to register oir sign up for just an informational site. http://codeandcreation.com n>%hxOaPWE)^qZ=Kb@n=S.*%s ... 27 Jan 2010 23:54
لأول مره بالمنتديات مجموعة برامج محموله لاغنى عنها لكل جهاز Selection of portable software
áÃæá ãÑå ÈÇáãäÊÏíÇÊ ãÌãæÚÉ ÈÑÇãÌ ãÍãæáå áÇÛäì ÚäåÇ áßá ÌåÇÒ Selection of portable software ÇáíÇÈÇä ÊÕÏÑ ãÊÕÝÍ ÇäÊÑäÊ ÎÇÑÞ Ýí ÇáÓÑÚÉ æ ÇáÇÏÇÁ æ ãäÇÝÓ http://agd3as7ab.eb2a.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1064 ÇÊÕÇá ãÌÇäì áÌãíÚ ÇáÏæá ÇáÚÇáã http://agd3as7ab.eb2a.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1286 ÊÚÈÊ ãä ÈØÆ ÌåÇÒß Ýí äÞá ÇáãáÝÇÊ Å... 27 Jan 2010 17:09
Email Processor Job-work At Home.Make $200+ Daily
Would you like to be your own boss and work from home?We guarantee that you will be paid $15 to $25 per email that you process successfully. http://www.processemail.biz/ ... 26 Jan 2010 21:12
افضل شركة ايميلات ربحية 2 سنت للايميل inboxdollar
ÇÝÖá ÔÑßÉ ÇíãíáÇÊ ÑÈÍíÉ 2 ÓäÊ ááÇíãíá inboxdollar ÊÍÕá Úáì5$ÚäÏ ÇáÊÓÌíá ÓÈá ÇáÑÈÍ ãä ÎáÇá åÐå ÇáÔÑßÉ ãÊÚÏÏÉ: 1- ÇáÑÈÍ Úä ØÑíÞ ÇíãíáÇÊ ÊÕáß íæãíÇ ÞíãÉ ãÔÇåÏÉ ßá Çíãíá 2 ÓäÊ¡ ÚÏÏ ÇáÇíãíáÇÊ ãä 3 Åáí 4 íæãíÇ 2- ÇáÑÈÍ Úä ØÑíÞ ÓíÑÝí ÔåÑíå æåí ÇßËÑ ÑÈÍÇ ãä ÇáÇíãíáÇÊ ÇáãæÖæÚ ßÇãá ãä åäÇ http://agd3as7ab.eb2a.com/vb/showthre... 26 Jan 2010 09:49