First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
compiling C program containing Xutil functions
I failed to compile that program as written below with those error messages : The conditions of compiling this program are not available any longer in the net so please help me compiling this program . Error messages : ------------------------ root @ Homer /export/home/unix.d/programs.d/clang.d/GUI>cc plot_data... 17 Feb 2010 02:13
Call for Paper The International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS)
Call for Paper The International Journal of Computer Science (IJCS) publishes original papers on all subjects relevant to computer science, communication network, and information systems. The highest priority will be given to those contributions concerned with a discussion of the background of a practical problem,... 8 Feb 2010 09:58
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-02-07
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100207.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 7 Feb 2010 18:42
lossless video editing package or library for DV and Mpeg
On 5 Jan, 16:59, James Harris <james.harri...(a)googlemail.com> wrote: .... Can anyone recommend a lossless video editor program which will work with DV, mpeg-2 and mpeg-4? Ideally it would be freeware. If two programs are needed - one for DV and another for mpegs - that would be OK but just one ... 6 Mar 2010 17:23
What is TYPO3?
TYPO3 is a free development framework for Web sites, which was originally developed by Kasper. TYPO3 is based on the PHP scripting language. As a MySQL database, but can also be used as PostgreSQL or Oracle. The system is powered by two teams, one for each version 4 and one for version 5, developed. Many functio... 6 Feb 2010 02:07
Looking for a visual basic programmer to do a quick debug
Hi, need an important program debugged! it can be downloaded here: www.earlyearthquakes.com I really need someones help, this program deals with a new theory for predicting earthquakes thanks ... 6 Feb 2010 16:19
SPOJ Recurrence
Hello Everyone. I am trying to solve problem(http://www.spoj.pl/ problems/REC/) in python but getting time limit exceed. Could some one please tell me how to optimize the program specially the power function which i am using to calculate the last M digits of expression A^n. Here is my code. Thank you. __aut... 5 Feb 2010 16:12
Blender's UI toolkit?
Does anyone happen to know what's Blender's UI and, more importantly, if it's possible to use it in other projects? Rui Maciel ... 4 Feb 2010 19:06
Pollard Rho prime factorization
Hello Everyone. I am trying to solve a problem on SPOJ (https:// www.spoj.pl/problems/FACT0/)but i am getting time limit exceed.I implemented pollard rho algorithm given on wikipedia.(http:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollard%27s_rho_algorithm) Is there any other faster version of this algorithm.Here is the full code b... 12 Feb 2010 06:34
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: SETP-10
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: SETP-10 The 2010 International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice (SETP-10) (website: http://www.PromoteResearch.org) will be held during 12-14 of July 2010 in Orlando, FL, USA. SETP is an important event in the areas of Software development, maint... 4 Feb 2010 08:51