First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
biew-6.1.0 has been released
BIEW- is multiplatform portable viewer of binary files with built-in editor in binary, hexadecimal and disassembler modes. It uses native Intel syntax for disassemble. Highlight AVR/Java/Athlon64/Pentium 4/ K7- Athlon disassembler, russian codepages convertor, full preview of formats - MZ, NE, PE, NLM, coff32, elf... 12 Dec 2009 13:29
Directed tree question
Let's say that I have a balanced binary tree with N nodes. Now when I go down the tree, I want to visit both the left and right child at the same time until I reach NULL. Is this possible? If so, could I do something like the following.... int search(struct node* node, int data) { if (node == NULL) { retu... 13 Dec 2009 20:53
solution for implementing algorithms
use syntaxic logic,to solve semantic problems ... 6 Dec 2009 11:41
Why C for operating systems
One reason why I am so attracted to C and not just markup languages scripts and java is that C is for designing OS's. What exactley is it about C that makes it good to right operating systems? Bill ... 14 Dec 2009 14:20
How to find which system call the process in?
Hi, One of my process changes to state 'D' which means uninterrupt sleep. I want to check out in which system call this process stay. But I can't strace it because the strace program will be 'D' too. And I can't use gdb to attach it, because an uninterrupt sleeping process can't deal with any signal. How can ch... 4 Dec 2009 08:26
quick sort and O(nlgn) worst case bound
hello all , Using median of median or just median to choose the pivot in quick sort it can be deterministically proved that the worst case running time of quicksort is O(nlgn) and not O(n^2) . So why is that quick sort is still blamed to be having a worst case of O(n^2).?? Is there some problem with the above m... 11 Feb 2010 12:47
hi its a very useful blog visit this blog
gikklu wrote: http://cmaxxxxxxxxxxxspot.com this is a very useful blog to watch... please follow and vote for this blog..... Enjoy your spamming? ... 24 Nov 2009 20:07
Software Configuration Management: Continuous Integration Widely Adopted
A recent Methods & Tools poll tried to evaluate how software configuration management (change management / version control) is performed by organisations. Is it an informal activity or performed with formal procedures that are validated by an automated tool? Read the results on http://www.methodsandtools.com/dynp... 24 Nov 2009 16:45
Math/CompSci Interview Question - Thoughts?
I was posed the following question in a technical interview for a Software Engineering position by a major multinational NASDAQ company: [Paraphrasing] "You are given an array of 1,000,000 32-bit integers. One int value x occurs 500,001 times or more in the array. Specify an algorithm to determine x." The as... 4 Mar 2010 04:29
Unification Algorithm
Has anyone tried writing a unification algorithm in Java ? Please share the code if you have.Or is there anywhere I can find it ? I need to build a quick prototype. ... 17 Nov 2009 14:01