First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Question: Is there a programming language that meets this criteria?
On 04/20/10 14:22, Andrew Poelstra wrote: The real tragedy of that situation is that a number of Microsoft's non-standardisms are actually better than the equivalent "standard" features - i.e., selecting subsets of textboxes. Whether these inconsistent "features" were added because of Microsoft's sta... 23 Apr 2010 20:52
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-04-18
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100418.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 18 Apr 2010 17:30
AWE version 1.02 ...
Hello, I have updated AWE to version 1.02 , i have renamed TAWEStorage to TAWEStream , and TAWEStream now ineherit from the Object Pascal TStream class .. Description: Why the 2 GB limitation on the Win 32 bits systems ? My AWE Object pascal module is here, it allows your application to use ... 17 Apr 2010 19:38
AWE version 1.01 ...
Hello, I have updated TAWEStorage to support Object Pascal TStream, so, it now supports Memory streams , File streams etc... and i have added two methods: procedure LoadFromStream(in_stream: TStream); procedure LoadFromFile(const FileName: string); Description: Why the 2 GB limitation on the... 17 Apr 2010 18:32
AWE module version 1.0 ...
Hello, Description: Why the the 2 Go limitation on the Win 32bits systems ? My AWE object pascal module is here, it allows your application to use up to 64GB of RAM. And here is the public interface of TAWEStorage class, i have implemented the follow methods: TAWEStorage = class(TObject)... 14 Apr 2010 16:39
Some cell plans allow free social networking using FaceBook and MySpace.
Some cell plans allow free social networking using FaceBook and MySpace. Could one build an application to reach the rest of the internet through these two sites? -- Regards, Casey ... 13 Apr 2010 22:54
I have wrote a new poem ...
Hello, I have wrote a new poem that i called 'El Firaaq' You can find it at: http://pages.videotron.com/aminer/poems.html I am from Morocco , and don't forget to look at the following beautiful arabic music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RRItTAwwkg&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch... 13 Apr 2010 17:19
Parallel Quicksort version 1.01...
Hello, I have just updated parallel quicksort , now you can parallel quicksort on 'many' cores - not just two cores - look at the new program pqsort2.pas inside the zip Next step i will convert pqsort2.pas program to a unit that you can import... I am using inside pqsort2.pas the following functions: ... 13 Apr 2010 16:12
Looking for some C/C++ load balancing algorithm or API
Hi everybody, Here is my problem: * I have "n" listener instances of an application running in parallel. * I have 1 sender dispatching "m" messages to these "n" listeners. I am looking for a good simple algorithm for balancing the input messages to the "n" listeners. My first idea was to dispatch "m/n" ... 14 Apr 2010 12:08
Parallel Compression library version 1.2 ...
Hello Parallel Compression library version 1.2 Author: Amine Moulay Ramdane Description: Parallel Gzip , Parallel Zlib and Parallel Bzip algorithms that uses my Thread Pool Engine. And please look at the test examples inside the zipfile: test_pgzip.pas , pzlib.pas , test_pbzip.pas - compil... 11 Apr 2010 20:08