First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-07-04
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100704.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 13 Jul 2010 20:49
a bytecode idea spec...
Just looked. My VM spec's at http://acebforth.googlecode.com Just 23 opcodes. Cheers Jacko ... 5 Jul 2010 17:45
need ur help for my Masters project(TASM project)
Dear Friends, This is mohana , I need your help for my project, could you help me if you can?.actually i need to create metamorphic Virus using metamorphic generator kit for my MS project. Means create one metamorphic virus code,in this code carry its “own metamorphic engine", that is, the metamorphic generator ... 2 Jul 2010 14:37
Tool for comparing two versions of a codebase???
Hello, Are there any good tools for comparing two C# solutions? Let's say I have several c# projects in a solution. Let's call that solution the reference solution. I make a copy of the reference solution. I add some code in various projects. I change some code in various projects. I delete some projects.... 5 Jul 2010 09:57
Compiling programs
Are you as puzzled as I am, trying to complete question 6 as part of holiday homework? http://sites.google.com/site/xtheunknown0/information-technology TIA, Fred Nurk ... 3 Jul 2010 07:58
int to short
Hi can any one tell me if diff data types like int and short be multiplied in code. i HAVE TO REDUCE THE MEMORY SIZE SO CHANGE DATATYPE OF nbr TO SHORT WHERE ELSE DO I MAKE CHANGES.ALSO IF DATA TYPE OF NBR IS CHNGED CAN IT BE MUTLIPLIED WITH SEN AND N WITHOUT CHANGING DERE DATATYPE HELP ITS URGENT THANK U stru... 1 Jul 2010 01:17
MurmurHash64 inconsistencies
Hello, looking at MurmurHash which has been mentioned in this group before, at http://sites.google.com/site/murmurhash/ there are a number of differences between MurmurHash2A (producing a 32 bit hash), which has been made incremental, and MurmurHash64A (producing a 64 bit hash), which has not yet been made ... 28 Jun 2010 12:49
Ctalk 0.0.96a 20100627 Released
This release adds basic regular expression search support to String class, and automatic code generation that translates C variables and constants into Ctalk object method return values. From the Ctalk Home Page: Ctalk adds object oriented programming features, like classes, methods, operator overloading, and... 28 Jun 2010 00:51
Requirements for program to run on Beowulf cluster?
Are there any requirements that a program must follow in order to run efficiently on a Beowulf cluster? Thanks in advance, Rui Maciel ... 25 Jun 2010 13:10
see man page (Re: ed buffer representation)
On 2010-06-23, Tim Harig <usernet(a)ilthio.net> wrote: On 2010-06-23, Jens Thoms Toerring <jt(a)toerring.de> wrote: Owner <Owner(a)owner-pc.com> wrote: On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:08:15 +0000, Tim Harig wrote: I still not quite sure what they're using for buf from the source file I'm looking at ... 23 Jun 2010 12:50