First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Generating ordered subsets of fixed size. Was Re: Algorithms?
osmium wrote: Frederick Williams wrote: Is there a comp dot something that deals with algorithms? And if not, would it be appropriate to ask about them here? This is a good place to ask about algorithms. Ooh good! Then I shall: I have an array of 48 (ish) positive integers arranged i... 17 Jul 2010 16:18
Algorithms?
Is there a comp dot something that deals with algorithms? And if not, would it be appropriate to ask about them here? -- I can't go on, I'll go on. ... 15 Jul 2010 23:04
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://cashbygetpaypal.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on top side above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 14 Jul 2010 03:20
Network game programming?
Can anyone give me any tips on network programming for games? Thanks in advance, Rui Maciel ... 21 Jul 2010 22:23
MD5 function generates a different checksum than Solaris utility
Hi, I am generating a MD5 checksum as follows: MD5Init(&md5handle); in=open("myfile",O_RDONLY); while (count=read(in,buf,sizeof(buf))>0) { MD5Update(&md5handle,buf,count); } close(in); MD5Final(buf,&md5handle); for (i=0;i<16;++i) printf("%02x",(unsigned char) buf[i]); printf("\n"); ... 9 Jul 2010 09:25
The syntax of C (note: homework task)
I'm doing my IT holiday homework and I get this: Investigate your chosen programming or scripting language and determine the following: .... (d) What is the syntax of the language? I've chosen C. In table 8.3 (Programming languages and codes), under PHP, it says: 'Syntax is fairly simple and similar to th... 9 Jul 2010 18:19
"Why is it necessary to classify data according to its type in computer programming?"
Paul N <gw7rib(a)aol.com> writes: Incidentally, I would be a bit surprised if a language actually provided a type for real numbers. This is not impossible, using the right representation. Eg. continued fractions. There are libraries, that you could integrate like gmp in a given language. -- __Pascal B... 9 Jul 2010 11:38
"Why is it necessary to classify data according to its type in computer programming?"
Fred Nurk <albert.xtheunknown0(a)gmail.com> writes: My answer to the subject of this thread is: It is necessary to classify data into different types because a computer must use a system of codes to classify the data processed. The assumption, of course, is that I'm doing basic reading comprehension ... 11 Jul 2010 18:11
"Why is it necessary to classify data according to its type incomputer programming?"
My answer to the subject of this thread is: It is necessary to classify data into different types because a computer must use a system of codes to classify the data processed. The assumption, of course, is that I'm doing basic reading comprehension from a textbook. My answer is very much derived from this pa... 10 Jul 2010 11:36
"Why is it necessary to classify data according to its type incomputer programming?"
It is necessary to classify data into different types because a computer must use a system of codes to classify the data processed. That's my answer (which I've tried to take from my textbook) to this thread's subject. My textbook has this paragraph: A data type refers to how the computer classifies data. We... 5 Jul 2010 04:33
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13