First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Relationship between transactions and workflows
Hi, We are having some disagreement in our team about whether a workflow is composed of transactions (my view) or whether a transaction is composed of many workflows (team leader’s view). Can anyone kindly comment on this issue? References to webresources and/or books will be welcome. Apologies in advance i... 17 Jun 2010 08:56
newbie to animation; help with basic how-tos
I know not a thing about animation. have researched extensively on wikipedia and google for basic how-to materials for newbie animation enthusiasts but have fallen short. have links and links on animation but none gives me the basic how-to. can anyone recommend an online reference, material, text etc. i r... 23 Jun 2010 07:19
newbie to User Interfaces; need help with reference
good day, please I am a newbie to User Interfaces. I really want to learn the essentials or basics of user interface programming. can anyone point me to basic references online. am a student who's crazy about concentrating on user interface programming. really think i should have a clean grasp before even agi... 5 Jul 2010 14:25
Agile Practices in Industry Survey
Dear colleagues, I am aware that some people may not like surveys. So I apologize and ask these people to ignore the mail. The others please read on and maybe forward this mail to other persons. @Results: Part of the results (only complete responses and no free text entries) can be viewed directly at: http:... 14 Jun 2010 19:35
Axiomatic definitions
Hello all, In his book "The science of programming" David Gries writes: "Today, there are literally hundreds of papers dealing with the axiomatic treatment of various constructs, from the assignment command to various forms of loops to procedure calls to coroutines. Even the 'goto' has been axiomatized, and, i... 16 Jun 2010 16:35
Cheap wholesale 2010 World Cup jerseys by paypal and free shipping
2010 world cup Brazil jerseys,paypal payment and free shipping http://picasaweb.google.ca/113858744773724803250/ 2010 world cup England jerseys,paypal payment and free shipping 2010 world cup France jerseys,paypal payment and free shipping http://picasaweb.google.ca/113858744773724803250/ 2010 world cu... 12 Jun 2010 22:35
Linked list question
Let's say I have function called delete() that takes a string 's' as its argument. This functions sole purpose is to delete a node from a singly linked list. The pseudo code would be like the following.... void delete(char *s) { int h; struct nlist *prev, *np; prev = NULL; h = hash(s); for (np = ... 13 Jun 2010 16:02
need recommendation on win32 api book or site
Can anyone recommend a web site or a book that concentrating on stuffs like creating directories, files etc with win32 api in console? I got the book "programming windows 5th ed." but it doesn't talk about creating directories. All I want to do with win32 console is manipulate directories and files. ... 10 Jun 2010 20:09
Simple Hack to get $500 to your home
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://ukfullenjoy.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 10 Jun 2010 12:15
why scrap working code?
This is probably just a naive question, so I'd genuinely appreciate anyone's critical response. This just keeps coming to mind and I can't quite understand why everyone does things they way they do. Suppose our program is doing something in a particular way. It works OK, or it works most of the time, but we've ... 30 Jun 2010 10:51