First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
How to get unicode range of some languages.
Im trying to display different language texts with opengl. Inorder to support whole unicode character set, I should create 65536 bitmaps. It will consume huge memory and not practical at all. Now my idea is to create required bitmaps for current system language. For example, if current system language is Russian ... 24 Jun 2010 17:28
[ANN] Software Testing & Quality in Methods & Tools Summer 2010
Methods & Tools is a free e-magazine for software developers, testers and project managers. Summer 2010 issue has just been published with the following articles: * Aspects of Kanban - Lean Worfklow Management * Test Language - Introduction to Keyword Driven Testing * A High Volume Software Product Line * Better ... 22 Jun 2010 13:48
Lv shoes (paypal payment and free shipping)cheap price
Footwear (paypal payment)( http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/ ) Paul Smith shoes (paypal payment)( http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/ ) Jordan shoes (paypal payment)( http://picasaweb.google.de/peopletrade.clothing002/ ) Bape shoes (paypal payment)( http://picasaweb.goog... 21 Jun 2010 21:23
ed buffer representation
Anyone knows how ed 's buffer is represented? Is it linked list in memory or a scratch file? What library function call used to create buffer? Any extra information wouldbe appreciated. ... 25 Jun 2010 15:22
Open source project recommendations
On 6/21/2010 11:44 AM, Patricia Shanahan wrote: I'm looking for an open source project to join. I want to get back to the challenge of non-trivial programming. After years of solo work on my dissertation research, I would like to be part of a team. Also, just doing programming exercises to keep my hand in s... 27 Jun 2010 15:00
ANN: Seed7 Release 2010-06-20
Hello, I have released a new version of Seed7: seed7_05_20100620.tgz In the Seed7 programming language new statements and operators can be declared easily. Types are first class objects and therefore templates/generics need no special syntax. Object orientation is used when it brings advantages and not in plac... 21 Jun 2010 03:42
designing UI for WinPC
Hello, I'm newbie to Windows programming. I would like to design app which collects data from remote target and displays it locally. Of course I want to have nice user interface in. What would you suggest to use? I would prefer some UI design tool with drag and drop feature where I just add into it my own code. But... 20 Jun 2010 17:50
Good Article
Falsehoods Programmers Believe about People's Names http://is.gd/cUEYe If only the author had suggested a way to fix these problems. ... 19 Jun 2010 05:52
Simple hack to get $600 to your home.
Simple hack to get $600 to your home at http://ukcitygirls.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 16 Jun 2010 21:01
Regarding philosophy of RESTful architectures
Hi, We are thinking of converting our proprietary client/server interaction to a RESTful architecture. I wanted to know how to go about it. For efficiency our client issues a request package that has multiple commands and the server sends back a consolidated response. The consolidated response has its own he... 16 Jun 2010 19:55