First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
PHP - Header ERROR
Hello, I have a contact form with three fields, name, email, and comment, and a CAPTCHA I am doing some basic validation for empty fields but am getting a PHP error when trying to redirect back to the original page with an ERROR, It seems when my COMMENT field contains <BR>s, it generates the PHP ERRO... 13 Jun 2010 13:50
howto run sql script with php?
Hello, I am trying to run a .sql script produced with mysql-dump from a php script but failed to find a rudimentary robust solution yet. mysql_query() can only run one query at a time. Thus its necessary to somehow parse the input file and separate the queries... which is difficult since the syntax can be quit... 13 Jun 2010 11:35
How to change the first line of a text file
I have around 6000 text files and I need to change the first line on every one of them. The first line is the title of the article and I need it look like this <title>the name of the article</title> every file has the first line and the it starts the article on the second line The files are in many dir... 12 Jun 2010 19:21
Why is there HTML in the error_log output? Please make it stop.
Using LDAPS with PHP / certificates
Hi, I'm trying to contact an openLDAP from Apache server (on windows) using PHP using LDAPS Here is my sample code : $host="ldaps://srvLDAP"; $port="636"; $ds=ldap_connect($host,$port); ldap_set_option($ds,LDAP_OPT_PROTOCOL_VERSION,3); $r=ldap_bind($ds,"cn=admin,o=exemple,dc=fr","exemple" ); $sr=ldap_sea... 11 Jun 2010 08:08
connect openLDAP server using LDAP (apache + windows)
Hi I'm writing from france cuz i'm having a big problem with apache and ldap. let me explain : I would like to make an Apache server communicate in php with en openLDAP server (both servers are under win srv 2003), using LDAPS protocol. In order to activate LDAPS on my openLDAP srv (srvLDAP), I created self ... 11 Jun 2010 08:08
include and include_once inheritance
Hello, I've got a page that uses include_once to include a set of functions for use in that page. I later have another include_once pulling in another page, which generates a table. It relies on a function from the first file, yet an error is being generated undefined function, I thought that since the function wa... 11 Jun 2010 08:08
How does php server identify that the particular sessionbelongs to particular user
On Fri, 2010-06-11 at 13:01 +0530, Peter wrote: Hi All, My Question is "How does php server identify that the particular session belongs to particular user?" Please help me out Regards Peter.m All the session data is stored on the server either in a database, file or memory ag... 11 Jun 2010 05:58
How does php server identify that the particular session belongs to particular user
Hi A cookie with the session_id are send to the client. Bo. 2010/6/11 Peter <peters(a)egrabber.com> Hi All, My Question is "How does php server identify that the particular session belongs to particular user?" Please help me out Regards Peter.m -- PHP General Mailing List ... 11 Jun 2010 14:49
How does php server identify that the particular session belongsto particular user
Hi All, My Question is "How does php server identify that the particular session belongs to particular user?" Please help me out Regards Peter.m ... 11 Jun 2010 03:49