First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Another NetBeans Question
Hi gang: Here's my first NetBeans question: How do you turn off the automatic insertion of quotes when you're editing? For example, when I type <div id="content">, I end up with <div id=""content">. The editor see's me type a quote and then automatically inserts another quote. I've reviewed all the pref... 1 Jun 2010 11:59
regular expression
How to check with regular expression (preg) if string has: 1. only letters 2. only letters and spaces Br Tanel ... 7 Jun 2010 18:52
NetBeans Question
Hi gang: Do any of you use NetBeans for your IDE? It looks like a great IDE, but I have some questions. Cheers, tedd -- ------- http://sperling.com http://ancientstones.com http://earthstones.com ... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
date_default_timezone_get() differs from ini_get('date.timezone');
Hi there i think i did not understand the timezone-settings right. In php.ini, i wrote date.timezone="Europe/Berlin". echo ini_get('date.timezone'); returns "Europe/Berlin". But the Class "DateTime" is using another timezone (Europe/London). When i do 'echo date_default_timezone_get()', it returns "E... 8 Jun 2010 13:45
Credit Card encryption
This question is for people who take and store credit card information for customers. Credit card companies, in an attempt to lessen fraud, are tightening the screws on merchants who take credit cards. One aspect of this is a requirement to store credit card information from customers encrypted. So let's say y... 2 Jun 2010 05:29
MVC logic
Hello, i'm trying to break this thing down for my self. i made little application for that. could someone please take a look and let me know if what i wrote resembles MVC inviroment or not. http://keevitaja.com/kool http://keevitaja.com/kool/kool.rar Idea is to create it from scratch for educational purpo... 31 May 2010 08:41
File Downloads
Hello, How can I go about restricting the number of downloads of a file on my server? For Eg: if I want a music track to only be able to be downloaded by 150 people and thats it.. ever, how can I go about doing this? Much obliged, Karl DeSaulniers Design Drumm http://designdrumm.com ... 29 May 2010 11:23
JSON RPC with SSL and .pem certificates?
Anyone have a good example or routine or library or something that will use JSON-RPC client and SSL .pem certs? All the code I've found out there is pretty dated or unkept or lacks one or more of those requirements. http://jsonrpcphp.org/ is about as close as I could find, but it doesn't use SSL and hasn't been t... 27 May 2010 20:23
still having trouble with time-stamp subtraction two mysql fields
Hi there, I am still attempting to get a display of the result of my two timestamp fields subtracted from one another in minutes and hours if needed. This is for a form and the timestamps are recorded when a user logs in [login_timestamp] and when the form is submitted[submit_timestamp]. The display still doesn'... 27 May 2010 18:12
uploading file encoding error
hallo there everyone! i am uploading a file in a php applet i developed and i face a problem while i upload greek named files.. have no problem with the english or so on files... is there a way to use iconv or something else so as to solve my problem ? my code looks like that... $uploaddir = $_SERVER['DOCUMEN... 27 May 2010 11:31