First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Touch an entry of a zip archive.
On 18 May 2010 10:32, Bastien Helders <eldroskandar(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hello list, I wanted to know, is it possible to change the modified time of a specific entry in the ziparchive? Or is it possible to set the modified time of a file when packing the file, so each file preserve its modified time? ... 18 May 2010 09:16
dompdf class problem
I extremely sorry, if my topic isn't related with this group. I apologizes for this. I'm trying to add page number on the pdf. I have try the below code. but couldn't get the page number at the pdf. where I'm doing wrong. please suggest me. <?php require_once("dompdf_config.inc.php"); $dompdf = new DOMPDF();... 18 May 2010 19:16
[PHP] Touch an entry of a zip archive.
Hello list, I wanted to know, is it possible to change the modified time of a specific entry in the ziparchive? Or is it possible to set the modified time of a file when packing the file, so each file preserve its modified time? Best Regards, Bastien ... 18 May 2010 06:00
Re[2]: [PHP] preg_replace: avoiding double replacements
On 18 May 2010 09:04, Andre Polykanine <andre(a)oire.org> wrote: [snip] Andre Polykanine wrote: Hello everyone, Sorry for bothering you again. Today I met a problem exactly described by a developer in users' notes that follow the preg_replace description in the manual: info at gratisrijden... 18 May 2010 03:51
Simplexml_load_file: 401 Authorization Required
I've created a php file (getcalentries.php) that creates an xml output and have a second page (plots_test.php) that reads in the xml file and displays some plots. They've both in the same webdav folder so I have to enter authentication information to load the plotting page, but my simplexml_load_file command is failing... 17 May 2010 19:08
A weird problem that probably has a comma in the wrong spot....
On May 16, 2010, at 1:21 PM, Peter Lind wrote: On 16 May 2010 19:14, Jason Pruim <lists(a)pruimphotography.com> wrote: Hi Everyone! So I'm sitting here trying to get my RSS feed to work off of my main database login script so that I can centralize the management of the whole blasted thing... 16 May 2010 13:33
A weird problem that probably has a comma in the wrongspot....
On Sun, 2010-05-16 at 13:14 -0400, Jason Pruim wrote: Hi Everyone! So I'm sitting here trying to get my RSS feed to work off of my main database login script so that I can centralize the management of the whole blasted thing, you know... stuff like only having the password in one place to log... 16 May 2010 13:33
A weird problem that probably has a comma in the wrong spot....
Hi Everyone! So I'm sitting here trying to get my RSS feed to work off of my main database login script so that I can centralize the management of the whole blasted thing, you know... stuff like only having the password in one place to log into the DB :) I can connect just fine if I include all the conne... 16 May 2010 13:33
Displaying errors
Hi all, we are running Apache 2.2.6 and PHP 5.2.6 on a Linux machine. If someone gets an error when displaying a php web page, he does not get any error message on the screen. The arror is written into the apache error log file, but most users don't have access to the apache error logand i would like the user to see ... 17 May 2010 08:02
Advice needed - general (GPS, databases, webs etc.)
Hi, I'm in the search for resources for the next step in the information's age. I think smartphones with GPS and the internet will be THE BIG BUSINESS next years. Because this is hard business I'm not able to get overview and resources handly, except by selling my soul to the big companies. There is ... 15 May 2010 10:27