First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
How to Force IE to download text file?
I have written this code to export data to a text file and asks user to save generated file. It works with Firefox perfectly, but IE shows content of file instead of prompting the download window. How can I force IE to show the download dialog? <?php Header("Content-disposition: attachement; filename=data.txt");... 30 Apr 2010 14:01
ldap add Invalid DN syntax
Hallo there everyone although i have built my code correctly according to the examples i found on the net.. i get Invalid DN syntax error when i try to insert some attributes with ldap add.. i get and read a csv file where i get the data correctly as i can see on the echos that follow: ... 4 May 2010 11:14
Getting root privs
Hi, As you know there are lot of control panels lying around like Cpanel, Lxadmin, most of them based on PHP. The control panels allow editing of system files which requires root privileges, can somebody tell me how to gain root privileges inside the script so that it can be useful if I want to give my users... 1 May 2010 15:26
Admin Interface
What guide/ebook/tutorial/article that would explain best-practices and best-interfaces for admin/backend panels would you recommend?. I already know how to build them, now i just need to narrow my techniques to the best ones by reading best practices and implementations :) Thank You Buds Brandon_R -- A Br... 29 Apr 2010 18:06
In need of CVS/SVN checkout script for Production servers
Semi-off-topic, but I'm pretty sure you all are faced with this same challenge, I figured it's worth a shot and maybe some flaming. I'm looking for a script (bash or php) that I would run on my production web server that would do this or close to it: 1. do a CVS/SVN checkout to a new timestamped directory 2.... 29 Apr 2010 15:49
Malware Question
Hi all, This isn't exactly a PHP question, but I don't know anyone else with the collected smarts of this list. Basically, a site I built and am managing has been identified by Google as a source of malware. Now, I've been over the source code with a fine-toothed comb and found nothing, I've gone over the HTML o... 29 Apr 2010 19:15
Security/Development Question
Hi folks, This isn't really a PHP question per se, but could apply to any language... I have a public facing web server, which we have a software component that helps protect us from SQL Injection, and the like. We recently have added a very small web application that is vendor supported. The... 29 Apr 2010 10:08
Two color rows in table inside while iteration
Hello Guys, I would like to implement a two color row table for some queries that I'm doing. I use PHP to query a DB, then I use while to print all its results. I have a code pretty similar to this one : $results = Here the QUERY; echo "<html>"; echo "<head>"; echo '<link rel="styles... 2 May 2010 18:42
Explanation of asynchronous postgres interface
I asked something similar to this on the ph-db ml yesterday, but that list seems to be almost dead. The situation I have is that I am trying to get the postgres error code (as opposed to some error message - see my other posts to this list over the last day or so for the background to that). I found I could use ... 28 Apr 2010 07:15
Irish PHP User Group meeting tonight
Hi. Just to let any of ye know that might be interested, there's a php.ie meeting on tonight in Dublin - in the Longstone pub on Townsend Street starting at eight o'clock. It's located where the red diamond is on this map: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=53.34595&mlon=-6.25559&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF Ken ... 28 Apr 2010 12:54