First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
set different .htaccess rules
Hello all, I have problem with protecting files inside of folder. So, I have one folder with files inside and the idea is to be able to see those files (format is not important) only when you are logged in system. I can't use solutions like to set some wierd name so that actually user is hardly able to guess the... 16 Jul 2010 00:11
Stumped - MDB2 & pgsql
I need to switch from MySQL (where everything is peachy) to Postgresql - reason I need to switch is I need to use PostGIS and I don't see a need to run two databases. I got Postgresql installed (stock CentOS / RHEL 5) and installed the postgresql php module and mdb2 driver. Restarted the web server. Did a M... 15 Jul 2010 12:05
Problem when adding special characters to an XML file
Hi again, Now I download the editing XML file and open it in windows with notepad and save with utf-8 encode, then upload the file again and can see the correct characters, what's the problem? I'm specifying the correct encoding when process the form and editing the XML file: $XML = new DOMDocument('1.0', 'UTF... 15 Jul 2010 10:58
How to alter the schema of a database to introducenewfeaturesor change the current features
On 15/07/10 09:14, Ashley Sheridan wrote: ALTER TABLE is the way to go. If in doubt, look at the SQL phpMyAdmin produces when you make the changes in there. Thanks, Ash http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk Yeah, scripting "ALTER TABLE" commands ... :) -- Peter Ford, Developer ... 15 Jul 2010 05:33
How to alter the schema of a database to introducenewfeatures or change the current features
On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 09:07 +0100, Pete Ford wrote: On 15/07/10 06:03, Paul M Foster wrote: On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 09:28:53PM -0700, Slith One wrote: I'm developing an app using Zend Framwork using Git for version control. What is the best approach for updating the schema and the datab... 15 Jul 2010 08:47
How to alter the schema of a database to introduce newfeaturesor change the current features
On 15/07/10 06:03, Paul M Foster wrote: On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 09:28:53PM -0700, Slith One wrote: I'm developing an app using Zend Framwork using Git for version control. What is the best approach for updating the schema and the database when one of us makes an update to the db structure? ... 15 Jul 2010 04:29
How to alter the schema of a database to introduce newfeatures or change the current features
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 09:28:53PM -0700, Slith One wrote: I'm developing an app using Zend Framwork using Git for version control. What is the best approach for updating the schema and the database when one of us makes an update to the db structure? currently, we have to blow out the tables and r... 15 Jul 2010 01:16
How to alter the schema of a database to introduce new features or change the current features
I'm developing an app using Zend Framwork using Git for version control. What is the best approach for updating the schema and the database when one of us makes an update to the db structure? currently, we have to blow out the tables and recreate them manually to reflect the new updates. ... 15 Jul 2010 01:16
Malformed UTF-8 Data in JSON
PHP Users, I'm decoding some JSON data in PHP to convert it into an array. However, it's not working, and json_last_error() is returning a value of "4", which I believe means "Malformed UTF-8 characters, possibly incorrectly encoded". I try at every turn in every setting to ensure that all my code and co... 14 Jul 2010 20:56
updating a database
Hello, What i'm trying to do certainly doesn't seem hard conceptually, but coding it has been rough. I'm wondering if anyone has anything similar. I've got a database with records. The first time the page is accessed the submit button won't be selected, so display information about the record with a checkbox for ... 14 Jul 2010 17:39