First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
mysqldump
Hi gang: At 6:11 PM -0400 8/13/10, Daniel P. Brown wrote: Easiest method, from the command line on the server from which you want to dump the database: mysqldump -u user -p database_name > outfile.sql That might be the easiest, but all I get is an empty file. I've tried many different... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Including files on NFS mount slow with APC enabled
I am struggling with the performance of some websites that use a lot of includes (using include_once). The files are on a NFS mount (NFSv4), and I use APC to speed things up. APC has enough memory, and I see all included files are in the APC cache. apc.include_once_override is enabled. This is on a Ubuntu Linux 10.... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
erratic results from ftp_rawlist
I had a procedure for listing the files on a remote directory recursively using FTP, using the code below. I thought it was working, but when I tried to use it yesterday I found it listed every second directory, and returned false for the others. I then tried replacing line A with line B (shown at the end of the p... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
login to protected directory by php
all files (web pages, pictures, and exe files) and folders in a directory should be protected against anonymous users. I create an application with php and mysql for registered users. when a user registers it's information will be saved in database and its username and password will be added to .htpass file. so reg... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Need to check pdf for xss
Hi, before I allow to upload images I read them and check for several html tags. If they exist I don't allow the upload. Is their any need to check pdf files, too? At the time I'm doing this, but the result is that many files are denied because of unallowed html tags. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
PHP upload hangs on Safari
Hi, I have a page that has 9 form actions which upload individual files one at a time. On my own server, it runs fine and there are no hangs. But when I install on my clients server. I creased their "upload_max_filesize" to 100MB. Still I get random hanging. Is there any thing else that I should be lo... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
PHP Reference
Hello all, I was wondering, can you reference php in a url string like you can javascript. EG: "javascript:someFunction()" Can you do something similar in php like "php:someFunction()" I am thinking that you can not do this, but was wondering if there was something like that. Thanks, Karl DeSaul... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
[ENCODING QUEUE] - anyone think of a good way to setup aqueuing system so everyone gets their turn
I don't know what hardware we have to be honest. I'm sure they are multi core and I know they are XEON's 64bit Linux Graphics card i'm sure is just some integrated garbage. As for software I am using FFMPEG Thanks, T On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Ashley Sheridan <ash(a)ashleysheridan.co.uk>wrote: O... 19 Sep 2010 18:38
Updating Multiple rows in mysql w php at once (newbie)
Hi all, another newbie question.... I have a recordset from mysql - a list of 20 or so products... 1 - I would like create an edit form to loop through the records and edit a text field called 'favorite' for each of the records - (this, I have done)... 2 - then I would like to submit the form and update ... 13 Aug 2010 21:15
login to protected directory by php
Hi. I have a protected directory in my host. I have configured .htaccess successfully and it works prefect. Now I'm looking for a solution to login and logout by a php script. In my site I have a login page. In that page I set 'PHP_AUTH_USER' and ' PHP_AUTH_PW'. but when I try to open protected directory, user aut... 13 Aug 2010 19:04