First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
[PHP] bcompiler: compile in a diferent directory
I use bcompiler in my php code(bcompiler_write_header+bcompiler_write_file+bcompiler_write_footer). If the original phps are not located in the deployment directory, when I ejecute the compiled code(In deployment directory) I get an error because require_once use the path to the not compiled phps. I'd like to know... 19 Sep 2010 18:40
Install library
Hello All, I have one very funny question. A need me PDFlibrary. Can somebody tall me how can I download and install on my server this library. I use PuTTy to connect to my server. Does somebody know the command line for download in istall library in php. Thanks a lot. Best Regards, Jordan ... 19 Sep 2010 18:40
How to store data that doesn't change?
Hi, How do you people store data that doesn't change, an example of this would be the version number of your software. You might want to use it through out your program but how to you store it? As far as I can see there are several options to use this data. 1. Global Variable 2. Store it in a registry class ... 19 Sep 2010 18:40
Xpath arguments in variable
Hi I have the following statement that locates the node "membernumber" with the value A192. This works perfectly fine. $v = $row->xpath('//membernumber[. = "A192"]'); But now I need to pass this value to XPath within a string variable say $v = $row->xpath('//membernumber[. = $MemberId]'); But this does... 19 Sep 2010 18:40
Image question for runways
Hi, I am trying to create an on the fly image of runway layouts but am hitting a brick wall. I have both the starting and ending coordinates of each runway, it's length, as well as it's angle of direction (heading). I can draw one runway without any problem, but where I am falling short is how to 'scale'... 19 Sep 2010 18:40
bcompiler: compile in a diferent directory
I use bcompiler in my php code(bcompiler_write_header+bcompiler_write_file+bcompiler_write_footer). If the original phps are not located in the deployment directory I get an error: require_once use the path to the not compiled phps. I'd like to know if there is any way to compile the phps and use the compiled vers... 19 Sep 2010 18:40
Adjusting Session Times
We just got a client whose requirement is that user sessions expire after 30 minutes of inactivity. Our other clients are happy with not having their sessions expire during the work day (i.e. life is 8 hours). I am using a MySQL database to store the session data. My thought is to adjust the session expiration in th... 19 Sep 2010 18:40
Could this be a bug?
I have some really strange behaviour going on here, and I think it could be a (minor) PHP's bug. I am not really sure about what happens internally, but my best guess would be that after a memory exhaustion, when I try to execute a custom error handler with the register_shutdown_function (which is executed even aft... 19 Sep 2010 18:40
Question about news.php.net
If there is a more appropriate place to ask this, I apologize. Please point me in the right direction. I understand that the news server is based on a mailing list, but I can't handle another high-volume source dumping stuff into my email (even if I filter it into a separate folder) so I am trying to subscribe... 19 Sep 2010 18:40
Counting Children!
Hi I have an XML generated by another computer application. The format is as below. (Don't worry about the data in the XML. Its the test data). I am able to locate the correct member bill using XPATH. However I have hit a bottleneck. I am unable to echo all the <line> elements. This is what happens $row ... 19 Sep 2010 18:40