First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
New to PHP and struggling with the basics
Hi all, Working with the PHP5 for Dummies book (yup real noob, feel free to ridicule (after telling me what I've done wrong)) and have installed Apache 2.2 and PHP 5.3.3 onto a laptop running Vista. (yes I know!!!). I've had Apache running fine with my basic web site created using Serif's Webplus10 but wanted ... 5 Oct 2010 08:11
cant find uploaded file in /tmp.
Hi to the list. Trying to test php upload i used a very simple scrip. I managed to upload files but i dont understand why the dont stay in the /tmp dir where the initialy are put even if i dont move them to another dir. alex. ... 4 Oct 2010 11:18
Syntax Error
I have just created a registration page using Webassist, and I am getting a syntax error that I am not understanding. Anyone be able to point me in the right direction? You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' NULL, NU... 4 Oct 2010 05:07
Is it possible to create a global namespace alias?
Is it possible to create a global namespace alias in PHP or does the alias have to be defined in EVERY file that I use? Here is an example: file: main.php <?php use \this\is\my\custom\namespace\Item as nsItem; ?> file: index.php <?php require_once “main.php”; // Attempt to use namespace alias ... 3 Oct 2010 13:33
Vermis - new issue tracker in PHP
Hello, I would like to introduce the project that I'm working on for a few months :) Project is called Vermis (lat. bug, worm). It is an Open Source issue tracker and project management tool for software developers and project managers that has been created for improving quality of code, efficiency and spee... 7 Oct 2010 01:56
Scraping Multiple sites
I'm currently stuck on a little problem. I'm using cURL in conjunction with DOMDocument and Xpath to scrape data from a couple of websites. Please note that is only for personal and educational purposes. Right now I have 5 independent scripts (that traverse through 5 websites) that run via a cron tab every 12 hou... 3 Oct 2010 02:48
Hi.
Dear friend i am glad to tell you a good news ,and i find a good website : www.ebisrr.com On this website ,you can find many new and original electronic products .Now they are holding sales promotion activity, all the product are sold at a discount. And i have bought some products from this web, the quality is ... 1 Oct 2010 23:53
Since it is friday.... :)
Anyone know of a good and active general web design list? Looking for somewhere that I can post about javascript specifically :) And happy friday to you all! :) ... 1 Oct 2010 23:53
PHP and SpatiaLite
Anyone succeeded in geting php and SpatiaLite to work together? ... 1 Oct 2010 23:53
Friday's Post (WOT)
[snip] What do you people think of the .NET framework? [/snip] I am not a fan. ... 1 Oct 2010 13:08
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13